• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:vw_wtf::vw_death:
Lenticular Clouds

There are any number of reasons why the vast majority of UFO sightings are spurious. Most occur in the United States, most are at night, and the few sightings made in the daytime generally involve lenticular clouds. It's true these remarkably smooth formations don't resemble clouds so much as giant lenses or saucers, but they look like spacecraft even less. Altocumulus lenticula
ris, their formal name, are most often seen on the downwind side of mountains or mountain ranges (although they can occasionally be found elsewhere), when stable, moist air is present.

The clouds are also notable for remaining in place for long periods of time, sometimes to the point of stacking up, one atop the other. Airline pilots generally avoid lenticular clouds because of the turbulence they can generate, although they're a favorite of gliders for their generous vertical lift.

"Dad! Dad! I saw a UFO in the sky, it looked like this!
[hidden="Image]
bird_jonathan_sky_sun-1680x1050.jpg
[/hidden]

It's most likely a bird, but because I don't know which one, I call it a ufo!"
- relevant

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
UFO is Unidentified Flying Object. As such, they can be anything, in fact a lot of things man by made have to be tested for being 'UFOs' before saying 'unknown'. As for being aliens.. you know, only believers would instantly sa 'aliens'.

However, lenticular clouds do not account for those sightings that describe aircraft.

UNDENIABLE FACTS ARE:

UFOs in terms of aircraft, spy drones or other mechanims, are REAL. Project Blue Book[url] is a real existing document researching them. It went off in the 50s60s deciding that UFOs represent no harm to the natonal secuirty.

A lot of credible people not like the one on History channel but former US Air Force pilots, Navy soldiers, CIA agens have given accounts that the pehomenon is real.

The question is not 'Are UFOs real? - the question is = what they are?

In those cases that they are not:

Lens flare by the camera
Flares
Chinese Lanterns
Swamp Gas (wtf is this ever confused with a UFO?)
Parachutists, kites, sky divers at night
Helicopters, Airplanes, Meteorites or shooting stars (DOH you can't distinguish one?)

And by claiming that all were telling lies or misidentified CLOUDS or such is nonsense people! I mean are YOu insulting MANY pilots and saying they can't distinguish a thing? From commercial airline pilots to MILITARY pilots?

Of course someone ignorant like one troll in the other thread will come to troll and say' I dont believe they exist, therefore they don't but in a serious discussion, they ARE REAL.

BUT OF COURSE!

It's all weather balloons, CRAZY PEOPLE EVEN WHEN THEY GET RADIATION poisoning
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread742054/pg1
At least guys like here DO RSEARCH so if you will argue with knowing notrhing dont make posts

And to "some FOOLS" that say - there IS NO MEDICAL RECORD I laugh hard - the doctor there presented the document where they suffer RADIATION.

So illusion does not go for every case when they damage your health.

Do I need add other cases of damaging a plane, a car antenna? Birds can do it alright, they can curve the plane's tail! BIRDS FTW! If Pterosaurs that is!!

Stop insulting people all over the world, especially trained people who know when they see something different and not anything known[

TIP: Stop making threads about conspiracies or UFOs when you will know nothing, make pointless arguments of type 'UFOS DONT EXIST CAUSE I DONT THINK THEY DO' or the Bash-hammer will have to be used by me again...

Level 8
This might explain a few Sightings, but not All of them! There are plenty of Sightings where This is not a good Explanation!

Interesting Read though! Thank you.

Amen.

What do you think of them maybe being messages from God? I could get behind that, seems likelier than aliens or 20-years-ahead military technology.

Level 22
Let me update you on something: The existence of UFOs is NOT a matter of a question. It is a FACT. It is not a fact and is considered non-existent only in the clueless circles.

What is in question naturally is - have Aliens visited us? I personally think it's possible based on lots of descriptions from early days to now, but being open for possibilities does NOT equal to believing

Unlike believers, those objective like me can accept either possibility - wheter exists or not.

Unlike morons and ignorant clueless twats, who are as UNSCIENTIFIC as believers, by saying what somethin is not or doesn't exist, there are a lot of credible and more intelligent people than forumers of HiveWorkshop.com which is a giant LOL compared to the people I am talking about, from pilots to former USAF or CIA people.

Last edited by a moderator:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
lol I am starting to see Hive 2.0 shape into eImtoR breeding grounds.

I don't know if you guys plan to sit this one out and take it easy for a change, but did you know all your problems come to naught when you're drifting through space like a fucking awesome person? this might just come to save you from a great deal of shit in the future.

Last edited:
Level 34
Unlike believers, those objective like me can accept either possibility - wheter exists or not.
First is it possible to be 100% objective?
Second, is objectivity the only way to look at something? Is subjectivity totally useless?

Level 22
^ Well, I am very objective. What I think is possible, some think it is doubtful. As long as there is the part 'I doubt it but it's not excludable' - I can respect that opinion.

Being certain when you haven't read anything as the clueless person I quote, and what's more - MOCKING, RIDICULING those who know more - is pure impudence, arrogance and deserves to be bashed and smashed. The reason why I am talking like that is this one I quoted above is not just disagreeing or stating an opinion. He is mocking, insulting, ridiculing with no adequate statements, the insults are just not direct words - Oh but how is this called when pissing off without using direct insults?

TROLL - ManYouAreEvil

Yes, subjectivity especially about that is wrong. Also real science works well when it is neutral to bias. I am not really saying 'believe the magical fairy from the woods just because we haven't seen her doesnt mean she doesnt exist'. No, I am saying - there are people who are into that stuff, there are people who were chased for this knowledge, so being certain in what something is not about this topic is not correct.

Level 7
What do you think of them maybe being messages from God? I could get behind that, seems likelier than aliens or 20-years-ahead military technology.

Maybe God has sent the Aliens to Us as a Message from Him? We have strayed far from our Righteous Paths, after all. Maybe God gave the Nazi scientists advanced technology because He was on Their side? (God might hate jews for not Believing in His Son?) Then when they went Too Far he helped Americans to get Advanced Technology?

We will not know of His plans, so we must pray and stay Truthful to our Belief so that He might grant us Happiness!

Level 8
maybe god has sent the aliens to us as a message from him? We have strayed far from our righteous paths, after all. Maybe god gave the nazi scientists advanced technology because he was on their side? (god might hate jews for not believing in his son?) then when they went too far he helped americans to get advanced technology?

We will not know of his plans, so we must pray and stay truthful to our belief so that he might grant us happiness!

HOLY SHIT

ww2 makes divine sense now

Guess what - I am still not certain of these stories and I cannot really trust them just like that, but I know there is technology hidden. So shut it.

You're not certain about things. But you know.

Level 18
Maybe God has sent the Aliens to Us as a Message from Him? We have strayed far from our Righteous Paths, after all. Maybe God gave the Nazi scientists advanced technology because He was on Their side? (God might hate jews for not Believing in His Son?) Then when they went Too Far he helped Americans to get Advanced Technology?

We will not know of His plans, so we must pray and stay Truthful to our Belief so that He might grant us Happiness!

Dont embarrass us -.-

On topic, personaly i think there probably are aliens...angels maybe?I dont know. We'll see but regarding UFOs - yes i've seen a wierd shape in the sky probably was a plane but back then i was 11. Point is there are UFOs- unidentified flying object. And this manyouresoevil is way too obvious.

Level 8
The question isn't really about there being aliens though -- it's more about if they have visited us for shits and giggles.

Angels? No.

Level 7
Dont embarrass us -.-

On topic, personaly i think there probably are aliens...angels maybe?I dont know. We'll see but regarding UFOs - yes i've seen a wierd shape in the sky probably was a plane but back then i was 11. Point is there are UFOs- unidentified flying object. And this manyouresoevil is way too obvious.

How am I embarrassing you? I am merely spreading God's words!

Level 5
I'm actually starting to have some faith in these alternative theories, one shouldn't be be too judgemental on first sight and should be relatively more accepting; I sincerely hope you'll be able to turn into calm believers.

Even if I have matured into a more accepting and mature man, I still don't believe in UFOs, but this thread has opened my eyes to another phenomenon

Namely Angels.

Could it be that UFO sightings are in reality angels? The book does say a lot about angels, and both Jesus Christ and John the Baptist were after all both the result of angelic prescence and interaction.

angel+face.jpg

As you can see angels can appear anywhere, anytime - could angels have been present at the 9/11 attacks? Could they even be behind it!? We have to wait and see for more facts to come in, but I don't deny the possibility.

Did you know that 100 million people each year see at least one angel???

Surely you can't disprove sightings of such degree.

Level 7
I'm actually starting to have some faith in these alternative theories, one shouldn't be be too judgemental on first sight and should be relatively more accepting; I sincerely hope you'll be able to turn into calm believers.

Even if I have matured into a more accepting and mature man, I still don't believe in UFOs, but this thread has opened my eyes to another phenomenon

Namely Angels.

Could it be that UFO sightings are in reality angels? The book does say a lot about angels, and both Jesus Christ and John the Baptist were after all both the result of angelic prescence and interaction.

angel+face.jpg

As you can see angels can appear anywhere, anytime - could angels have been present at the 9/11 attacks? Could they even be behind it!? We have to wait and see for more facts to come in, but I don't deny the possibility.

Did you know that 100 million people each year see at least one angel???

Surely you can't disprove sightings of such degree.

OH MY GOSH!

You are right!
Maybe this means that 21-12-2012 is the day the Second Coming of Jesus will Happen!
:O

Level 22
I do not believe in religion and to me religious terms such as angels or demons are misinterpreted.
- Angels with machines coming in light (aka plasma), 'deus ex machina' - how come the Greeks used the term the god from machine? That's one reason to think IF of course it happened, obviously someone used some machine/craft. Err if not from Earth, they become aliens.
- Time travelers? No I think this is impossible to go to the Middle Ages or ancient times...
- Another dimension (which is why some consider them demons) - I do not believe there are other dimensions but according to a book by A. Cristopher 'Pandora's Box', we vibrate at a frequency and those that achieve higher frequency increase their vibrations and enter 4th or 5th dimension which is no longer material but the matter becomes light - well like I said. I don't buy this since there isn't any data of this at all.

As long as you do not say 'Aliens are demons' which is a very funny propaganda and argues I am having with Christians in ATS forum, it's all good.

I was called obsessed by demons, oh wait let me quote them:
With so much anger and hatred spewing off your fork tongue, you definately are possessed by a demon.
LOL

You are full of hate for no reason and you are spiritually dead, you are blind to the fact everything around you is alive.

<3 Time to tease those guys again.

Level 5
It's weird how..
how..
their arguin and reasoning is.. oh my god, exactly the same as yours! It's.. it's... identical..

How can you deny the existence of angels?
How? After ALL the sightings.
HOW CAN YOU BE THIS BLIND?
angels3.jpg

Angels are real, maybe you should read a book - start with the Bible maybe.

There are many, many facts and evidence of angels.
The idea of angels has existed for over 100000 YEARS - are you smarter than 100 billion people? Really?

Read the bible, come back later.

I do not believe in Demons, but I do believe in Angels. But I do believe if there are aliens, then they are angels.
They must be, there is no other logical explanation.

Level 22
^ Not sure if trolling again but if we assume angels are some beings in spiritual form, the spirit is supposedly another frequency that the Human eye cannot see since it is outside the visible spectre - but infra-red cameras can catch. That's why ghosts busters (lol) even for the night sky looking for objects these cameras are used.

Face it - if the evidence of UFOs in public is not credible enough (though the evidence in secret that may exist may be enough evidence), then there is absolutely nothing to suggest these dimensions and light forms exist, it is less than the evidence of UFOs. There are some who argue with me 'these are dimensional blah blah blah' - I see nothing to suggest that. Actually from some interviews of former military person, I have heard, not dimensional at all.

I don't know what to think of all these things and what not - the topics are full of nonsense.

Level 8
I don't think he ever said anything about them being in a different light spectrum. Actually, angels might be aliens, using cloaking technology. Or maybe the Illuminati using nazi tech that they stole from the military (no wait they control the military) which is 20 years ahead of the mundane world...

It's all starting to make sense...

Level 35
I believe that it was in a 50 or 60 year old book about aliens (documentary about cases and beliefs) that states that more than 50% of all Americans believed in aliens and that around 4-5% believed themselves to have been abducted by aliens. (Note though that this was and old book and just about the time for the UFO craze).

Angels.. well - nature.

Level 22
I name Level 3 those that leave bigger impression and even fear. I write them down in the morning so that I can get as many details. The unimportant ones however I forget but those are the ones e.g talking or being in a certain place that I later feel deja vu about. But I am done with these topics here...

Level 8
Why close the thread? People are enjoying themselves and nobody is forcing you to interact or read.
Also "troll" is such a vague word and has lost it's purpose far long ago. Now it's only used to discredit folks regardless of opinion.

You have unintentionally trolled me now :(

Well, at least made me SO SAD.

Well, if we made eimtor end these topics... Actually that's pretty sad, it was fun to look at his posts. It was even a bit funny to go along with it

Last edited:
Level 22
So basically you are all trolling by being so nice. There is no normal explanation for your sudden change in your mind other than that, Zakamutt, NudCl and the kid.. You are giggling and mocking behind the screen. I think it's best to close this thread. (that's why people are afraid to even say they ever saw something weird that scared the heck out of them, to not be considered 'crazy') - P.S I personally never had such - throwing the ball at the other ones, bite them not me.

Level 18
I think it's best to close this thread.

See thats what i said yesterday... and btw i've stop trolling people at places that matter (surprisingly the hive is one of those) a long time ago. My comment was refearing to the fact that you knew you knew you were dealing with those trolls but just continued to feed them for this long.

Level 8
So basically you are all trolling by being so nice. There is no normal explanation for your sudden change in your mind other than that, Zakamutt, NudCl and the kid.. You are giggling and mocking behind the screen. I think it's best to close this thread. (that's why people are afraid to even say they ever saw something weird that scared the heck out of them, to not be considered 'crazy') - P.S I personally never had such - throwing the ball at the other ones, bite them not me.

You've went out of line with your rages, though. I wonder if you'll get b&

Level 24
So basically you are all trolling by being so nice. There is no normal explanation for your sudden change in your mind other than that, Zakamutt, NudCl and the kid.. You are giggling and mocking behind the screen,
Hey Anachron started a thread on illuminati, occult stuff and whatnot. He should know better then not to expect a full-blown-counter discussion. Especially when there are no scientific facts to back themselves up with, and just when they couldn't handle the discussion we got accused us of trolling and offensive speech. By further proceeding to kissass. See quote >fladdermasken: "that's the best part, I mean "YOU MANIPULATED ME TO GET PISSED OFF SO YOUR ARGUMENT MUST SUCK" ". I believe i'm not the only one finding the hilarity of this issue.

I think ManYouAreEvil's comments are hilarious because they are satirical in a way that puts the matter to a head. It's simply good rhetoric and if you think otherwise you must lack genuine humour.

>Inb4 report post

Status
Not open for further replies.