• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Did you know that in UC Berkley there is a course called Starcraft Theory & Strategy? Well there is, and I had the same thought your probably having right now, "They don't mean the game Starcraft do they?", well yes they did there is actually a class like that with the following course description:

This course will go in-depth in the theory of how war is conducted within the confines of the game Starcraft. There will be lecture on various aspects of the game, from the viewpoint of pure theory to the more computational aspects of how exactly battles are conducted. Calculus and Differential Equations are highly recommended for full understanding of the course.

Furthermore, the class will take the theoretical into the practical world by analyzing games and replays to reinforce decision-making skills and advanced Starcraft theory.

As a prerequisite, students should be familiar with all units and some basic StarCraft strategy.

Additional lectures will be added throughout the Spring of 2009 as they are made available

Ahem, if you think you have something just as weird or as surprising to share, please do, and if your actually someone who takes that course then I hate you with every bone in my body.

Level 15
Before Peter Pan was published, Wendy was a boy’s name

Ketchup was originally patented as a medicine.

the # symbol is called an Octothorpe

Typewriter" is the longest word in the english language that is typed using 1 row of a keyboard

Only Female Mosquitoes Bite

The average persons left hand does 56% of the typing.

Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.

The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."

I copy and pasted all of these

Until the 1960's men with long hair were not allowed to enter Disneyland

Dolphins sleep with one eye open

Level 27
-Electical chair was invented by stomatologist.

-There are 50% more retarded/genious males than females.

-Its forbiden to lick frogs, woof like wolves and wear fake moustache in church in some USA states (Can't remember which).

Don't remember anything more now, soon I'll find more facts... maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.