• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Diablo III Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
That is considered as spam, you know that right?
Please do NOT post in this thread if your not in the team.
And you Lord_of_sausage, if you reply here one more time in this thread just to mess with me and get a higher post count, i will report it.
There was no reason at all to post that and i told you to not reply.

I say it one more time to everyone.
If you want to make a comment or a suggestion about this mod, please use the Map thread located in the "Maps" area. I have provided a link below. This board is for the map developers to discuss stuff :) Thanks!
I dont belive it... i have already qutoed that 3 times. People really dont know how to listen...
This thread is created so the team can easier talk with eachother whitout having people posting. But it seems like it doesnt work...

Level 17
Dude... He did that just to anoy me... and that is anoying...
LTGH: Do NOT reply to this post.
Lord_of_sausage: Okay =D

Dont you see it? He did that just to anoy me. He did that only becouse i told him to not reply. I told him two times and he still dont listen. And i think there is a reason to have a "report post" button. And well, he stoped replying when i said that.
Anyway, i was not going to report it... since it didnt break the rules i just said it to make him stop for not listening to me.

And i said
Thnx for trying to help anyway.
Dont worry ^.^
You tryed to help us :]
I didnt mean to do somthing wrong, i just want to keep this thread clean, thats why we have this thread :S
Sorry. :(

Level 17
If you want to make a comment or a suggestion about this mod, please use the Map thread located in the "Maps" area. I have provided a link below. This board is for the map developers to discuss stuff :) Thanks!

Diablo III Beta v1.09 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Choose Gender is not needed at all, yet. Thats not a major thing since it doesnt change the gameplay as of what we know for now, but maybe it happen, one day, in the future.

I just remember somthing.. I do NOT thing that we will make gender chooise since that would take alot of space in the map.

Level 17
The inventory is working pretty good now.
I fixed alot of bugs that i found.
I Revamped some triggers and added the new UI layout.
I also added some things.

3.Equip Weapons in all slots.
4.Equip Infinite amount of potions in same slots. (connected to bug 2)
5.Display wrong Multiboard.
6.Revive without having ressurect items equiped.

Added:
New inventory UI
Attribute system (Still in beta & will maybe not be added in the actual map)

Revamped:
Revive - triggers
Dual Wield - triggers
Move item - triggers
Inventory UI - Layout

New version will soon be uploaded for testing.
I think its bug free now since i have looked trought the entire systems triggers.

Level 17
We will make it the same way as in Diablo 3. Barbarian can always dual wield and there will not be a spell called Dual Wield.
And yes, it was a spell but that was a custom spell cloudwolf created.

@CW
Have you worked on 1.12 anything?
If not, i want to talk with you on MSN.

Last edited:
Level 7
I played this on BNet with about 4 other players, first thing i have to say: the terrain is amazing. I was very impressed by it. The only real thing i saw wrong with the map was the final boss, the siegebreaker.. he kept running back into his little cave every few seconds, it was pretty strange. Also I think it could use more interesting skills. And i know it's based on the relatively short gameplay preview but the playability and beauty of the map leaves me wanting more content!

I'm happy to inform that The Mass Confsuion, the Fire Bomb and the Soul Harvest (<-Soul Harvest look awsome xD) are finished. Just need to write some tutorial on how to import them and make the an new Corpse Hound spell; which i was planning to function a lot like Force of nature, but targeting corpses instead of trees.

I can import the spells my self if you have trouble doing it.

Level 30
Awesome! :) I'll have a go at doing it if you want, im sure you've spent ages already and I'de be happy to help wherever possible lol :) Once they're in the map, I'll add you to the credits list :D

As far as I can tell, your the only person whos actually making any spells at the moment lol. So I'll probably need to hire some extra muscle to get the rest done xD Unless you feel up to doing the other skills yourself? Its your call :D

And thanks again for making them :) I can only imagine how amazing they're gonna be ;)

I'll send you the map as soon as the Corpse Hound spell is finished...

My school vacation just ended. Giving me nearly no time to do the other spells right now, so it would be a good idea to get some ohters to do the spells you need. I think you're able to import the spells yourself, so thats not gonna be a big problem (unless it fails xD).

IAnyway i used a system created by Dynasti and Eccho to create the firebomb spell, so credit them too when you import the spell. (The systems is from the spell section.)

Level 2
Hey CloudWolf,
I wondered whether you're still looking for coders...
I could do triggered spells, system or what ever you need triggered in vJass (Jass and GUI only if necessary :grin:)

Currently I'm trying to put your ItemDrops into one system so you don't have all those triggers firing on UnitDeath.

If you're interested please let me know.

~Tamisrah

Level 17
That inventory is not even permanent, its just a temporary system that we use :O
And we dont really need any coders i think becouse there is nothing to code to be honest.
Also, we dont even know how good you are at triggering, i belive that your good but we dont know how good.
Last but not least:

I have qutoed that 7 times and its taken from the main post, its unbelivible how people can miss it o_O

Thnx for taking your time anyway & its CloudWolfs chooice if your going to join or not, but what i said above is just what i think.
I also saw that your new to the site so i welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay here on the hive. Hope to see some of your work soon !:D

Level 17
i always use timer insted of Sleep since if you set it to wait one minute, it can take about 75 seconds for the action to start. That is the worst action i know but i dont think cloudwolf knows about this.

But do we need a coder to replace the sleep actions? :O I dont think so :-/

Level 17

Why just not read the main post? Think i have quoted that 7 times in this topic now, im not sure.
Dude, that is the most stupid question ever.
Why making Wc3:WoW? You can just buy WoW.
Why do you make RpGs? You can buy entire games that is 1000 times better.

We have answeared that question thousend of times and we have allways answeared like this "We do it becouse its fun". And wtf... the game is not released, its kinda hard to buy it.

Level 17
Level 17
Even if they can post they shouldent if we tell them to, otherwise there is something in the their heads that make them not to read big red texts.
If they like this project so much or want to contanct someone here, just do it in the other damn thread. This was made for the team members and ONLY for the team members to talk in so it will be easier for us to talk without having to scroll trought every single comment.
And if they want to talk about a map, they should to it in the map reply that shouldent be so hard to understand.

I know i sound kinda stupid now but im getting tottaly pissed when people is dumb enough to not listen when i have quoted something a several times...

Your not in the team either but you deserves to be able to post here since you was a part of the team befor.

Level 17
Zomg, gaah, ohhhh, whaaaaaaaaaaaa. Even you missed it.
We should change the warning font to 80 or something.

But im going to answer it anyways. I have no FrIkInG idea if we are working/going to add him at all. And CloudWolf will be gone for the entire week. I want to add him as a "Joker Card" hero.

Level 17
Sorry for Double posting but here is some spells that isnt listed on Diablo 3s site. But you can find them in the gameplay video and the wizard trailer.

Barbarian
Furious Charge - Charges towards an enemie damaging everything in hes way.
Battle Cry - Gives bonus armor to all nearby friendly units
Hammer of the Ancients - A magicial hammer that slams the targeted position with a huge amount of damage.

Wizard
Mirror Image - Copy the wizard into a several images. (spell name unknown)
Freeze - Freezes an targeted enemie (spell name unknown)
Rainbow rain - it rains rainbow colors on the ground damaging enemies, pretty much like the blizzard spell. (spell name unknown)

Witch Doctor
Wall of Zombies - Creates a wall of zombies that damage nearby enemie units.
Maybe create zombies at the targeted point with no movement and not selectable?

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.