• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo II: LOD FINAL

Diablo2 LOD,
Choose Between All D2 LOD CHAR
Kill The 5 Boss And Each Act
(5)Act
More Than 10Custum Skin! Monster,Hero
Much Item to Collect!
-HAVE FUN
Contents

Diablo II: LOD FINAL (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey man this is really funny map. I enjoyed playing it. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: Hey man this is really funny map. I enjoyed playing it.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 17
The game was a little simple, you don't really have to use skills that much.

Zeal is bugged, I believe. My paladin was zealing all the time, I didn't have to use the skill.
That holy fire aura does very very little damage.
You can't resurrect hirelings.
Some players didn't resurrect when they died.
You gain control of Griswold at the start of the game.
The starting Dialog Buttons do not show text.
The game is full of bugs, the terrain is lacking, the gameplay is a little bit dull. It's a mediocre hack and slash. I would say, make it better, improve it, but it's a final version.

Level 12
this is my map

i had originally made it and uploaded it at wc3sear.ch, a very long time ago - looks like all you did was rename it and change the author - you didn't even add any new content - a mod needs to ban this guy

at least i have a copy of my first map that I thought was lost in the dust of wc3sear.ch