• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo Fanart: 2D, Justice and Terror (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Title: The Great Conflict or Justice and Terror (either one would do)
Tool Used: Photoshop
Inspiration: Heroes of Might and Magic 3, and of course, Diablo Lore (BOOK ONE: OF HEAVEN AND HELL)

The below image shows Tyreal (The Archangel of Justice) and Diablo (The Lord of Terror) engaged in an eternal war known as "The Great Conflict" between good and evil.
"The battles of the Great Conflict rage across both time and space, often infringing upon the very fabric of reality itself." - Quote from Diablo Lore (taken from Diablo 1 manual).

I'm looking for critique in particular on Diablo's current pose.

Constructice criticsm or just a slight comment is strongly encouraged and much appreciated! :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• TheGreatConflict.jpg
    TheGreatConflict.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 318
Level 17
It looks good, and the pose of Diablo seems fine to me.
The mouth in the middle is a bit.. odd, but I'm sure it'll look better when the image is finished.

Level 17
Odd as in 'off', but then again I could be wrong because I never payed much attention to Diablo's arms in the cinematics :/

Level 17
I guess it stands too much out right now, as it has more contrast than Diablo's other body, and the dark piece of the mouth stands out so much. It will look better I think when the picture is finished.

That's exactly what I was gonna say.

Level 23
The connection between tyrael's arm and his body has some flaws in it, you should try to rework that a bit, because right now the angle of the components do not seem to fit each other. Also the left "breastplate" could stick out a bit more to the side.
It looks very promising though and with this words I subscribe.

PS: On a different note, even though I was not here when you were really active. Seeing a legend back is always nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.