• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I hope they have a druid. I just loved the theme they had for them . As far as classes go the only one I don't think they would include would be the Amazon. If they are including male and female versions then well the Amazon would be left in the dark. As far as I know there aren't any male Amazons.

Level 4
Those flashy graphics with silly hand-painted textures can mean one thing...BLIZZARD IS ACTUALLY SEEKING TO MAKE THE GAME PG-13, while the original couple was M-Rated.

Level 12
So...people say they have anthoer game in the makeing also?

Prehaps it will be alot like how they made warcraft 3 to build it up and then WoW

Maybe it will be Starcraft 2 And then SOS Space of Starcraft.

or somthing. Not sure how that would work. But who knows.

Then again. i bet blizzard could come up with a new game idea...Not sure i like that..if it means they will slow work down the the current games. like war craft 4 ect.

Level 19
So...people say they have anthoer game in the makeing also?

Prehaps it will be alot like how they made warcraft 3 to build it up and then WoW

Maybe it will be Starcraft 2 And then SOS Space of Starcraft.

or somthing. Not sure how that would work. But who knows.

Then again. i bet blizzard could come up with a new game idea...Not sure i like that..if it means they will slow work down the the current games. like war craft 4 ect.

It'll be a MMORPG because they're searching for and hiring MMORPG developers.

Level 9
There is no way this game will be "PG-13". Did you see that huge centaur thing tear the male barbarian and female witch-doctor to pieces? Just for that this game is getting M. The Female barbarian survived though :D

Edit: I dearly hope that the secret project is a non MMORPG warcraft game. WoW killed the story so badly it's not even funny.

Anyway about classes,Amazon wont be added,sadly,now its gender selectable,Witch Doctor female ,Barb female.

Amazon male - wont do,but probably they would add a race of some sorts of legendary and swift fighters.

What about adding rogues instead of amazons? "Rogue" sounds like something that can be either male or female.

Level 23
Level 9
I'm thinking that they're definitely going to add Assasins. For the Amazon thing, i think that they're going to introduce something like rangers from an ancient order in a forest. That should make sense, no?

Level 3
eheh at the last arrived diablo 3 :D nice game!
the graphic seems a lot better than the 2nd :D i dunno i would to take it^^

but as people said i'm stil waiting warcraft IV :(

Level 9
Just watched the game play video for the 6th time and noticed something. The Barbarian's mana orb appears to be of a different color than the Witch-Doctor's orb. Barb's orb is lightish blue while WD's is dark blue. Could the barbarian's skills be functioning on a different system similar to the rage system the warriors in WoW have? His "mana" was being restored very quickly as he was fighting the large groups of zombies and other enemies.

What do you guys think?

Level 23
Yea, it could be.

But it could also be that they did it that way just for testing sake. As it was in d2, barbarians have the worst mana gaining ever.
Could be some kind of rage energy though. But it seems imba in that matter.

Level 3
i think the same man infact when he fight his own "mana" never finish! maybe they took example from wow warrior...and it's good...it's more realistic

Level 9
Probably..

Also, i was reading the FAQ and noticed that Blizzard admitted to bringing back some of the old characters meaning the Barbarian will not be the only one coming back. Here:

Exciting new classes like the witch doctor bring new gameplay options to the table. Returning classes, like the barbarian, have been completely redone with new skills to give them a feel unique to Diablo III. New customization options will provide for an even greater level of character specialization than the previous Diablo games, allowing the player to create unique characters brimming with power.

Plural was used when returning characters were mentioned.

I'm expecting mage and pally to make it through. So here's what i think the five classes in D3 are gonna be:

Witch Doctor
Barbarian
Paladin
Mage
Some ranged hero

Level 14
Well I am fairly certain that they will an archer class. Blizzard always reinvents old spells from previous games. Wouldn't make much sense to let all those spell ideas from amazons go to waste. And what kind of a game doesn't have an archer class? Maybe they will draw from WoW rangers or something.

Level 3
Maybe they can merge a mage and a warrior. Remember those mercenary guys from Act 3? I think it can work.
Somehow, I don't think that would ever work. Those two have always been a world apart :/

Just a thought though, maybe the rogue and paladin can be merged, creating something like the Witch Hunter from WOAR. Or some sort of inquisitor (the Zakarum had some, but they're probably all corrupted by now).

Level 24
Diablo looks like a Lurker. Oh dear.

Ok people,let me explain again

Assuming that this is Diablo in 3.Yes?

banner.jpg

And this one is our traditional Diablo.Yes?

Now look at both's head,the one from 3 is missing the Soulstone,which you destroyed it in the Hell Forge.It's him! it's resurrected Diablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.