• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
For the love of all that is holy, this game needs Death Knights, they aren't Warcraft exclusive you know! I'd love to earn it if we have multi classing. (Master Paladin and Necromancer would be great)

Level 8
Diablo 3 will be a great game, I have no doubt. But, I can only get so many games; Warcraft 3 still takes up plenty of time, and then I need to lvl up my WoW guy(s) more, then there will be SCII, then the SCII world editor, then Red Alert 3, then Warhammer online, etc. But if I had the time, I would buy it.

Imagine having a hero like the Concoctor, low mana, decent health and a special attribute symbolizing the number of 'potion bottles' he has. Run out of mana, you can't create potions at random or cast basic spells to stall chargine enemies. Run out of potion bottles and you can't create potions (maybe with a high level spell you could?).

Would be the perfect support character. Throwing different types of potions (exploding, poison, burning, acid, etc.) or spraying your teammates/hirelings\pets with a healing mist from a large vial (WC3:TFT Inspired) or of course, the Transmute ability, turn a monster to Gold (also WC3:TFT Inspired).

Character would most likely be restricted to smaller weapons (nothing savage, maybe daggers, throwing axes & shortswords) and a powerful class-related weapon like a powerful all-effect of magic-effect potion?

If Blizzard makes some sort've contest for concepts, for D3, who here would like to see the Concoctor?

Level 9
I'm not so sure that would work. You said that it would make a great support character. For multiplayer it's great yeah, but what about single. Blizzard said that they're going to have 5 classes in D3, i wouldn't want them wasting a character space for a character that can't be fully used.

I guess you were just throwing ideas. I kinda like it, but don't see it in Diablo 3.

Well hey, I turned a Necromancer into a Barb/Pally killer. You can turn the Concoctor into a warrior by upping attributes. Besides that, the Spells he uses that AREN'T based on creating potions or filling potion bottles (AOE stun, knockback, curse, freeze, etc.) would be invaluable to any single warrior or team.

You must have seen Baal's frost attack, a circular version of that would be something everyone would love.

Level 24
Ah and most of all,you wont need potions,why?

Too many red spheres that fuel your life back.Understand?
But in Diablo 2 it would of been great.

Anyway,we arent talking about items,I guess that the witchdoctor will have items such:
120px-Archer_Voodoo_Mask.png
120px-Thierry_Voodoo_Mask.png
images

Freaky Voodoo/Tribal masks for him.

Back in Diablo 2,I collected items,I had tons of items,which I stashed them,only cause they looked awesome.These masks will be a masterpiece

Level 7
cough.. so sick of that coughing..cough..cough..thing..cough Anyway I think this might be the best of blizzard, besides warcraft 4

Level 25
I must say, that Blizzard have made the best games in the world (Together with Lionhead).

My favorite game are:
Diablo
Warcraft :spell_breaker:
Starcraft
Fable
Black and White

And as you can see, Blizzard has made most of them ;)
I know this is off topic, but my point is:
- Blizzard is working on Diablo III and Starcraft II right now, right?
And what can we say about Warcraft then?
Yes, I belive, that Warcraft 4 will be in progress VERY soon! And then I will be "biting my balls of"!
First Starcraft II, then Diablo III and hopefully Warcraft IV!
Wouldn't that be great?!
Anyway, I look forward to Diablo III and Starcraft II ;)

Long live Blizzard, but they can be assholes sometimes :grin:

Level 8
Ageing? lolz, Warcraft is older; and starcraft!

For those dang illegal people, theres always Torrents. :p

As I've stated before, Diablo 3 will be good; but, I have only so much money, and its going for a better gaming rig', and:

Red Alert 3 (EA isn't messing this one up; just look at Red Alert 3.com; the gameplay shows its exactly like its past games, but better)
Starcraft 2
Warhammer Online (aka WAR)
Probebly some Wii games; one wil be Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
And others I cant think of right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.