• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Diablo 3 Launcher & Agent.exe 100% Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to mention my heavily extensive long list of problems I've had since Beta and now playing the full copy.

All I DO have to say is PERFECT THE FUCKING SYSTEM BEFORE PUTTING IT INTO USE. I'VE WAITED 15 YEARS FOR THIS FUCKING GAME AND I JUST SPENT $80 ON THE GAME + BOOK. I DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD FOR 2 HOURS TO GET SOME PAKI WHO JUST SAYS "OH I DONT KNOW YOU'LL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE FORUMS". IT'S BULLSHIT.

FUCK.

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Was working fine for me until 20 minutes ago when the servers were taken down for maintenance. Even had my Beta Achievement. Other slight problem was no notification for earning achievements although I still was earning them.

Had 1 minor installation problem which was easily resolved by reinstalling as an administrator.

Was working fine for me until 20 minutes ago when the servers were taken down for maintenance. Even had my Beta Achievement. Other slight problem was no notification for earning achievements although I still was earning them.

Had 1 minor installation problem which was easily resolved by reinstalling as an administrator.

Watch my vid.

Level 21
I'm hoping to get playing Mists of Pandaria when it comes out and I hope your problem you are having get fixed man.

Level 27
I had no real problems, bought a cd-key online (there's sadly no real value anymore to boxed versions due to programs just downloading clients from servers blabla so not going to bother anymore) and downloaded and installed it without any problems. Couldn't login until 00:51, everything was obviously overheated so i got to sleep and tried again at 10:00 in the morning and played until level 8.

So well, i don't know what your problem is but it sounds like there is something rather seriously wrong with either the disc, your reader or your windows... who knows... =/

Level 19
I bought Diablo 3 six days ago and still haven't installed it.
Spent more then 24 hours on trying to install while I keep getting the error that my computer isn't good enough for it...
While I'm running WoW on max settings, Guild Wars 2 (beta) on nearly max settings!!! It's just that I use Windows Vista which might be a bit old, but my hardware is more than fine.
Blizzard gives me very very very bad help and everything they tell me to do is explained poorly so I first don't get it and have to wait for a 2nd reply, to find out it doesn't even work in the end.

So yeah, I'd like to start playing this game by now. Spent pretty much money on it so this is really a shame and a disaster in my opinion.

I bought Diablo 3 six days ago and still haven't installed it.
Spent more then 24 hours on trying to install while I keep getting the error that my computer isn't good enough for it...
While I'm running WoW on max settings, Guild Wars 2 (beta) on nearly max settings!!! It's just that I use Windows Vista which might be a bit old, but my hardware is more than fine.
Blizzard gives me very very very bad help and everything they tell me to do is explained poorly so I first don't get it and have to wait for a 2nd reply, to find out it doesn't even work in the end.

So yeah, I'd like to start playing this game by now. Spent pretty much money on it so this is really a shame and a disaster in my opinion.

Man I fought tooth and nail to get it to work.
Ended up taking me 8 hours.

But I got it to work..

Now I have a level 60 barbarian (I refuse to play Inferno) and a 30+ Wizard :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
(I refuse to play Inferno)
Good call. Inferno is impossible at the moment. Those who claim they have completed Inferno are lying as they must have completed it in an older version (hot fixes removed the exploits they used).

Do not worry as Blizzard will start nerfing Inferno soon. They just did not want it to be too easy that everyone could do it and have to raise the difficulty (top down approach instead of bottom up).

Level 19
Still can't play.
Blizzard technical support guys give me tips all the time, but they never work.
Never had this disaster with any game before...:S
Very disappointed in blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.