• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devotion aura and player units respawning

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 problems im using devotion aura as an ability and set it to percent it is only suppose to affect the hero learning which it does but the problem is its suppose to give 60% bonus armour but it doesn't my hero has 20 armour at level 15 and the ability only gives 4.1 armour bonus - demon knight (rank 3)

the other problem is that i have is triggered spells are bugged now and didn't use to be the units that are affected by the triggers re-spawn when they shouldn't - dark sorceress - Edit i think i fixed this now for some reson there was a random trigger that was added for no reason still need help with devotion aura though

help would be appreciated im at a loss here map attached

Attachments

• Demon Defence.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Level 10
With the Devotion Aura problem, is that bonus armor aswell or flat armor? Because if it is bonus armor from like Items the percentage will not affect that. With the other problem I have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.