• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

aura stacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
is it possible to make e.g. devotion aura stack? i am interested if it is possible to make each unit of a type have an aura ability that stacks - so that the more of them there is, the more bonuses (armour in case of devotion aura) they would have.

is it even possible to make it even so that i have a different aura ability (but with same effect - 12 different devotion auras) for each unit in that group?

thanks.

Level 14
thx for help. would you also happen to have any ideas how to make all these auras show only one tooltip for each affected unit?
i see making all those buffs not show up and then buff them with a dummy unit so it will show the necessary tooltip and icons as a possible option.

Level 7
wouldn't it be easier to have 1 single ability which would increase in lvl every time another unit came within xx range?

Level 14
wouldn't it be easier to have 1 single ability which would increase in lvl every time another unit came within xx range?

well, but which unit would you give it to? give it to all? actually that might work, since they wouldnt stack. having stacking auras lags a bit + it doubles the value (for a second after applying aura even triples the value).
i will try it later...

Status
Not open for further replies.