• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making 2 versions of the same aura stack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have a problem. I edited devotion aura so that it reduces armour of enemies instead of increasing armour of allies. Let's say that the new aura gives -5 armour and Devotion gives +3. When a unit is affected both it says either "(armour)+3" or "(armour)-5" in their stats instead of "(armour)-2".

Can you help me please? +rep

Level 19
ummm interesting
Sure you used different buffss
if yes try making them based of 2 different abilities
like... I dont know just do something xD

Level 6
Err, correct ME if I'm wrong or isnt this simply because you used the same buff on two different abilites? Just create a new buff with the same tooltip and give the new buff to one of your auras and that should solve it. If it is a stacking issue, I'm confused, because different aura abilities should stack :cute:

EDIT: Huurka, just copy the same aura and add a different buff with same tooltip on it and you should be able to see it "stack" in the status bar

Status
Not open for further replies.