• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Detached Tales: The Grim Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3

elfe-de-la-nuit-world-of-warcraft-wow-fond-d-ecran-2736x1824_41.jpg

DETACHED TALES: THE GRIM PROPHECY

"My vision chose you for a reason."
NOTE!

Heyya! This is a hobby campaign I made in the past months or so, after being inspired by a campaign named "Aliza's Journey". But as a student still, I haven't really gotten the time to flesh out this little campaign of mine. I haven't even finished making the first map yet! (45%), but all the effort I put into this would've been a waste if I didn't let anyone see it first. I still am fleshing out the flow of how I want to make this work but there is an internal problem I had been facing. I feel like map 1's progress feels a bit too fast-paced, where the cutscenes, the triggering, and the connecting of the parts, feel messy. I'm hoping for tips and thoughts so far on how I can fix and improve :p enough blabbering of me! I just hope people aren't too harsh in correcting me, and ik my triggers are subpar kekekekekek........ (btw I didn't know where to post this, on either the idea forum or here since my campaign isn't exactly finished yet.. so please inform me TT) also i dont mind if anyone is willing to like edit my campaign or something (IF anyone does) and finish it for me ( KEKEKEKEKE JKJK) but all in all, i dont mind anything u do I'd just want to share my teensy weensy progress here.
STORY

"Before each and every event, a prophecy is visioned."

After the Great War between the elves and the humans, the vast lands of Aederron remains scarred with blood and grief. Neither won nor lost, yet the rivalry between the two factions still remains. However, something dark and grim has awoken from its eternal slumber, and vowed to conquer and devour Aederron's life essence bit by bit.

After witnessing the vision of two possibilities of Aederron's fate, Erith, the holder of the future and truth, journeyed toward the chosen heroes she saw in her vision and is willing to persuade them to cooperate with her in order to save Aederron's glory. Alyssae, an elven convict, Aiden, a human prince, and Finor, a leader of the last remnants of the elven (human) people, were the three heroes chosen to defeat the grim prophecy. While the history between their faction is in deep water, will they achieve victory at vanishing the grim awakening, or will they fail and perish as the glory of Aederron shatter into bits and dust?
CHARACTERS (PICTURES ARE SOON TO BE ADDED)

(ONLY MAJOR IS LISTED)
ALYSSAE - An misunderstood elven convict, whose being tracked and captured after the Great War.
CESANDRA - An elven warden, whose pure goal is to capture Alyssae; Also a witness to what she had committed.
ERITH - The wisp and beholder to the future and truth.
AIDEN - A human prince; soon to be king after the passing of his father
FINOR - A elven (human) leader; whose goal is to ensure his people are safe.
HRIANNE - A elven general who is friends with Alyssae; presumably status is unknown.
TBA - A creature who has awoken after the Great War and is leading a small portion of its master's faction.
TBA -
One of the evil servants of TBA, who is presumably defeated by Hrianne long before the Great War ever occured.
TBA - The mastermind of the grim invasion.

AND MORE TO BE ADDED!

GAMEPLAYWISE WILL BE THE SAME AS YOUR ORDINARY WARCRAFT III CUSTOM CAMPAIGN.

MADE WITH V1.31

Attachments

• Detached Tales Whispers.w3n
    48.4 MB · Views: 83
Level 21
Add some screenshots for better exposure!
Will come back with a review/suggestions later.

Some nice terrain can be found here! Other than that it plays like a default wc3 campaign, which i actually appreciate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.