• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Detached Tales Whispers: Her Lullaby (DISCONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Just a doodle I've been working on these past weekends. Figured that the effort wouldve been put to waste If I were to not post it xD.
SS1.png

SS2.png

SS3.png
SS4.png

A little background info:
Aiden has been with the elves for over a decade, despite the two factions being at hot water. Receiving judgement was inevitable for him, but as time passed on the elven locals learned to accept him. But a question still remains from their minds, just how exactly did Aiden end up living at the elven woods of Flera? Even Aiden has no recollection of his past, only dreams and memories from woman he never knew about or never met. Desperate to find answers, he wanders off through the woods of Flera, completing missions and sidequest from the elven locals that ultimately leads up to the answer he is desperately yearning for.

This was supposedly a prequel to my previous failed project (some editor bug happened that glitched my import files) called Detached Tales: The Grim Prophecy, as it was a campaign, the struggles were real so I just migrated to a much more simpler way of doing something, which is maps with sequels.

This map remains unfinished (as seen by the horrendous terrain (Im gonna fix that soon)) :L and I hope some day I'll return to bring the full map into fruition. Classes and stuff are a bit conflicting right now :(

Oh ya, this was made with 1.31 but have no trouble running in 1.29 im afraid?

Attachments

• SS1.png
    SS1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • SS2.png
    SS2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
  • SS3.png
    SS3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • SS4.png
    SS4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Detached Tales Whispers Her Lullaby EP 1.mdx.w3x
    39.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Level 3
Sum update Ive been working on => just finished the mv which kinda gave me hope that I could maybe finish this xD

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 4.png
    4.png