• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desyncing & wc3 lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Have you guys had any problems with desyncing lately? This the first time I've ever had a serious issue on the matter, haven't been able to play wc3 the past 3 days due to dropping within 30s-1m of the game. I use the MakeMeHost bot for the lotr risk strongholds 9.26 map. Never had a problem hosting it previously until 3 days ago. I did hear that they released a patch around the same time so maybe it's on them? Any info would be appreciated.

I attached the map just in case. The blizz rep I talked to never mentioned a patch on their end, and was more inclined to blame it on my firewall etc. Which would make sense if I had ever had any problems previously, which I haven't so, Open to ideas :)

Attachments

• LOTR Risk Strongholds 9.26.w3x
    8 MB · Views: 35
Diablo II 1.14d was released ~a week ago, and that affects all the classic battle.net servers.

But other than that, it could be anything. See if it still happens, and try to figure out who gets disconnected/when it gets disconnected. When you're a player, you're at the mercy of the map maker, your internet connection, and other people's internet connection. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.