• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destructible doesn't appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Erro.JPG
    Erro.JPG
    246 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Level 8
Create a new barrel (destructible) and change the model path to your model's path.You can change Pathing - Pathing texture and Art - Shadow to match your tree.

EDIT :
Not sure this will fix your problem or not :p

I changed it as:
Pathing texture - None
But It was same as first.

Chaosy said:
Restart the editor
I restarted but nothing happen. It very strange.

The model I am using had only 1 type, not ten types like other trees. :(

Level 8
Try changing the variations of the model. If it doesnt work, the model might be broken... or you've forgot to import a component of the model such as a skin for it. Sometimes models go with skins

You will see the picture, and this model I used http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/outland-tree-153238/?prev=search%3Doutland%2520tree%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 doesn't need any skins!

EDIT: Thank you very much for Hell_Master! He helped fixed this problem. Now I don't need any comments for this problem now. Please close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.