• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
HHHHHHHHHHHeellllo. Im working on map in which a group of the legendary "Silver Nightingales" must take down a group of demons that is plotting to destroy Stormwind. i just need to reskin things for the knights, but they're are a couple of new creatures i need for the demons.

What i need(all of them would be nice but only do what you can, anims would be nice):
1.giant skeletal firesnake+smaller half human versions (maybe with fire whips)
2. Overlords, something like a balrog but smaller, no wings, and has a hammer.
3. Devil worms, just a small swarm of flying worms that surround a target that they attack.
4. Finally, the leader. something like a hellhound centaur. With a giant flaming sometimes skeletal wolf body, a skeletal lower spine, a black humanoid upper body, and a black wolves head.

I know this is a lot to ask for, but i'll repay in any way i can, and remember only do what you think will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.