• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:cry: Please anybody i need 2 custom models for my campaign. Here are the specifics. A skeletal orc body and an acolyte head with yellow eyes. Also instead of the axe i need a dagger in each hand. For the second i want the first model on the shoulders of an ogre the same ogre as the goblin alchmist but have it decaying. No this is not soppose to be easy but im asking anybody to do it.

Level 3
I have an idea who ever gives me the model i will let them test my campain. My campaign starts out with my Main charector Thaine in the undercity in a fight with Sylvanas in the undercity. He has herd the call of Arthas and is discovered by the Queen of the Forsaken. Thaine is a rogue that is very good at cloaking himself from other beings. he is armed with two daggers he found in a dead tree little did he know these were actually shards from another blade the Lich King had made. using his skills to disapear from his once queen he realized that even though he is free apart of him is missing along the way he meats an orc this orc also seeks to meet the Lich King their odd freindship helps them along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.