• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

quite alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Models I am requesting:
1. A remade skeletal mage:
It has no flames, and no wand, an animated icon changes would be good, and a nice icon would be good too.
2. Unarmed Lich King model, with his face unseenable, basically u can only see his helm and glowing eyes
3. A skeletal villager, basically, what i mean is; the grey-clothed and brown-clothed human villagers turned into a skeleton, with the both icons edited.
4. This one is quite splendid, i want a model of a locust theron sentinel (from gears of war series), with animated and normal icons, he MUST be unarmed.
5. A skeletal peasant, i didnt like the one here, thats why i request it. Basically the model must have normal peasant clothes, not changed, the only thing changed is the body; no human but a skeleton, and both icons re-made.
6. An unarmed skeletal warrior model, thats all.

The reasons for me requesting such, emmm, weird stuff is that i am creating a new race, called the "Arisen"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.