• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for some unarmed Human models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi there, I'll be working on a new rpg soon once I'm finished the one I'm working on, and am desperately trying to find unarmed (Weaponless) custom models, that are Human. There are a few really nice ones i've seen on this site, but there aren't that many.

I'd like to make a request. What i'm looking for is maybe a couple young characters in there teens. I need 2 unarmed males, ones a thief and the other a warrior, and two unarmed females, ones a archer and the other a mage. also I need an unarmed really old guy, with a much younger version of him in his teens :p

Oh, and if possible....it would be great if they all had a bunch of animations :)

It's quite the request, i know....Even if someone could lead me to a place where theirs a list of unarmed models that would be great :) Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.