• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Demons Vs Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi hive,

Last month I started working in this arena, I started to do the terrain, wanting to make a difficult arena that I have not seen in other arenas (that I have played). The terrain is still not finished, as I was going to launch it in beta, to get some feedback and continue it afterwards. However ... I have lost the will to do it because I do not like to play this type of map. So I decided to publish it here, in case someone is interested in starting an arena, and if you like the idea, feel free to use it (I would just like to receive credits from the City of Angels, because that was the part of the map that I dedicated myself most (I'm not a good terraining). But I dedicated myself because I read some tutorials and then I decided to put into practice.

If you are religious and/or fresh, please do not even waste your time reading this Cinematic Final. Thanks!

DEMONS LOSERS

- After the defeat to the angels, all will go to a separate part of the map and then the Devil will sacrifice all the demons (players), while the angels look and they celebrate win.

ANGELS LOSERS

- After the defeat to the demons, all will go to a separate part of the map and then the God will sacrifice all the angels (players), while the demons look and they celebrate win.

As I said above, the terrain is unfinished. Missing the part where the bosses will be location.

IDEA

Credits

ScreenShot

Summary

- The main idea is to create an arena with some differences to difficult more the game.
- Demons only recover life during night, and the angels only recover during the day or returning base.
- Each team has your own city and to take EXP only in the enemy city.
- Fog in the city, so that you do not know where the enemies are.
- Camera has a scenery limit! Together with your minimap.
- Winners and losers area.
- Creeps demons sleep during the day.
- Creeps angels sleep during the night.
- Game finished in 'X' kills (players)

I have in it some models and systems:

Models

- iNfraNe(wc3c) - Water (My request on hive)
- Murlocologis - Mannoroth - Blackhand - Mo'art Overlord
- HappyTauren - Demon Satyr - Lava
- -Grendel - Soul Devourer
- General Frank - DemonSlasher(ICON) - Bloodelf Paladin - LiOneSS - Arch Angel Seraphim Mistress
- Norinrad - Holy Crusader
- RavenBlackbird - Archangel Arcana
- Mc ! - FireElemental

System

- defskull - Hero respawn
- Bribe - Item Cleanup

If I forgot someone and it contains your model on the map, please tell me, I will edit and place here.

It was the first time in my life that I dedicated a little more to a terrain (city). And more one time, i'm not good terraining!!!!
EntireMap
EntireMap.png

DemonBase
Demon Base.png

AngelBase
Angel Base.png

CityDemon(2)
City Demon1.png

City Demon2.png

AngelBase(4)
City Angel1.png

City Angel2.png

City Angel3.png

City Angel4.png

City of Angels, it was the first one I created, and the one I worked hard for, I stayed for hours. I hope you enjoy.
EnterBoss(unfinishe)
EnterBoss1.png

EnterBoss2.png

ArenaDemon
ArenaDemon.png

ArenaAngel
ArenaAngel.png

SelectHero
SelectHero.png

Doodads(Tree/Destructible):1573
Doodads(Others):852
Regions:48
Custom Objects(Total):134 Standard, 4 Custom
Custom Destructible:10 Standard, 0 Custom
Custom Doodads:29 Standard, 3 Custom
Map Name: Demons vs Angels 0.1 (BETA) Map Type: Custom Map Size: 320x320 Hero Level: 35 Expansion Required: Yes Tileset: Lordaeron Summer (Custom)
EDIT:
Contain a multiboard with Name Player Kill/Death (unfinished) Some simple items 10 heros (Without skill)

Well, I hope someone likes it and that it works for someone.
Sorry the English.
Download: Annexed

Attachments

• DEMONS VS ANGELS 0.1.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.