Mannoroth

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
An edit of model I had uploaded some time ago. Mostly texture is updated. Based on Pit lord model.

Contents

Mannoroth (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Changes are made. A very nice skin and good model edit. Works in-game.
Level 2
This is very well done, great job, have you considered creating a skeletal version similar to his World of Warcraft HFC counterpart?

Level 27
Very nice model! I like the way it looks. However, what happened to the Attack - 1 animation? Also I would suggest you use the HeroPitLord animations.

There are two models of the Pitlord. One being Mannoroth and the other being the HeroPitlord.

In this case @Murlocologist used Mannoroth as a base for this model. If i remember right his reason was because it had less geosets to edit.

Archian

Site Director
Level 46
Sexy ass texture man! But yeah, a portrait would be really nice.
Indeed. Awesome work. Once again <3

However, I have to quote our model submission rules: "All building, destructible, item, and unit models must include a game camera or portrait model; attachment and doodad models need not."

Can someone please help make a portrait or tell @Murlocologist how to, so we can approve this wonderful creation! And once again, I strongly recommend that you use the Hero Pitlord animations instead. I know you had some trouble with this, so can someone please help out with this as well? @Tauer ?

Also, why bubbles instead of fire effects on his back? Wouldn't a firey effect suit better?

whybubbles.jpg

3/5 for now. 5/5 when portrait and animations have been fixed.

Last edited:
Level 8
Could u pls add a greeny splash esplosion of that spell slam will ya, i think it's gonna look epic.

Looks great and performs correctly. The issue with dissipate sound seems to be fixed. There's only 1 small problem: its footprints are spawned in Walk, but not in Walk Fast. You might need to adjust the keyframes. (A heavy beast as a Pit Lord should leave footprints in both walk anims)
Awaiting update. (Sorry to bring up an issue that wasn't present at the previous review)

Level 12
Looks great and performs correctly. The issue with dissipate sound seems to be fixed. There's only 1 small problem: its footprints are spawned in Walk, but not in Walk Fast. You might need to adjust the keyframes. (A heavy beast as a Pit Lord should leave footprints in both walk anims)
Awaiting update. (Sorry to bring up an issue that wasn't present at the previous review)
Also I think there should be a portrait model, am I wrong?

Also I think there should be a portrait model, am I wrong?
It is many times desirable, but not obligatory. It has a camera, so it doesn't produce glitches in-game with portrait. Would have been good to have talk animations and such, but the mesh/texture is actually detailed enough to blend well with WC3 portrait models. (Some models contained in the MPQ don't animate when talking either)

Level 5
Is there a custom race or map using this and other custom demon models?

This looks great, really wana play him crushing puny mortals!!!