• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Need Partner - Angel Arena Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello guys. I am working on a map called Angel Arena Fusion. It is originally based on Angel Arena Domination. While its not ready to be published, I am looking for a partner to help me with it.

My triggering skills are fine, but not very great when it comes to difficult triggers. So I need someone who is good at triggering.

As with the name, the map is sorta a fusion of different Angel Arenas. I tried to slightly mix Domination, Morphed and Eclipse. And then giving a touch of my own.

If anyone would like to join me on this, I can upload the map. I want the guy to be able to trigger what I want him to fix (only a couple of things). And then he is fine to change something if he thinks it would become better. Though within boundries please.

There is a craving for a new version of AA. If this one stands out, it could become popular.

If anyone is interested, make a comment.

By the way, it is 90% ready for launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.