• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Partner/Crew Needed - Angel Arena Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello guys. I have created a sub-map to Angel Arena Domination. It is currently 90% finished. I am mainly looking for a partner with alot of experience in World Editor. I have alot of ideas and nice flows. But I am not so great with triggers, so I am looking for someone who can create some triggers. (Triggers which I cannot make). And fix some camera issues.

As in the name this is a mix of three different Angel Arenas. It is inspired by Domination, Eclipse and Morphed. And then my own ideas and special stuff.

I mainly want a partner who can fix some issues, but after that I want him to be able to take the map a bit further. With some new ideas and feedback. He is allowed to edit mostly of the map, but within some boundries.

Smaller things are ok to edit. But rather large things like a huge trigger and terrain must be asked before. As he returns the version to me when he is done with it at the time being, I will look through it before I use it as current one.

I really want this map to get rather known by people. People only likes to play Allstars (which is a BAD version). So for the original AA people, I want something to be loved by Pros.

If you are interested in this, comment and we can make something up.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.