• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Demon's Souls Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
This is without a doubt one of the biggest bitches of a game I have ever played, yet it's so damn fun.
Any of you lovely hive bees play it?

Discuss anything you want about it here.

p.s if there already is a thread about this, I apologize.

Level 11
One of my favorite games... but u know what sucks... my ps3 died after i invested over $1000 into fixing it.. just to get my saved data... but demon's souls wouldnt allow me to copy its saved data... so i lost my lvl 113!!! i had every spell, armor, and almost weapon.. i beat the game one time (one is enough for me) :p, and was wanting to continue... but alas... my ps3 is dead.... now i got a new ps3 and started playing again... not as great as i youst to be :(

Level 17
I just got up to the first boss, I would have won if I didn't run out of firebombs!

And dude that sucks :(

Level 11
Ahhh... yes... the first boss... i used firebombs and that sticky white stuff to beat him... and i hid behind the pillars a lot when i was low on health... did u manage to get the cling ring, thief ring? and Ring of great strength? the cling ring is probably the most valuable ring to get in the game

Level 17
I found a cling ring which was helpful, but I didn't know what I was doing because I only just recently got the game lol
Next time I plan on doing a better strategy - use Firebombs and Turpentine to get rid of all those things he has on him then beat the shit out of him :D

Level 11
So did u beat him yet? when u beat him lol make sure u go back to the nexus so u can level yourself up... cause well... i didn't do that and i just kept going and died... and lost all my souls lol... BTW whatever u do.. DO not use the demon souls, because u use the souls to make some of the best items and/or spells.... sure when u consume them u get like 20k-100k souls but its not worth it... i sure screwed myself over :p

Level 17
haha nah i've been busy but i will soon ;] alrighty thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to remember - GO TO THE NEXUS!

Level 11
Yes and whatever u do don't consume ur demon's souls! highly valuable...

I suggest u use this website when using ur souls and or getting strategies on fighting bosses : http://demonssouls.wikidot.com

or u can be like me and just do whatever u want despite consequences lol... (not recommended but it makes the game harder if u like it that way)

Level 17
Haha I'll try not to ;] Thanks for the website!
I mainly just play the game out and see how it works, I only died 2-3 times the first time I played the game on the first level so I think I'll be fine at the minute.
Perhaps I'll use it later ;D

Level 11
I can't tell u how many times i died at first (well thats mainly cause i thought i was BA so i played a barbarian.... definitely not a first class to play) so i played the knight and didn't die once... now since my profile is gone... i started a new barbarian and finished both 1-1.. and 1-2 without dying as a barbarian! man it was awesome! didn't have no range weapons, or armor either lol... just me..my wooden shield.. and club :p hehe

Level 17
I died 2-3 times with barbarian, then changed to priest = no deaths :D
and thats awesome congratulations :) we should play together sometime!
oh btw I BEAT THE RED EYE KNIGHT FIRST TIME YAY :D

Level 17
Red Eye Knight is the guy in 1-1 that is nearly impossible to kill for beginners :| He looks like the knights with blue faces.. but red instead of blue lol

Level 11
ooo u mean that dude right b4 u fight Old King Doran... ya he was pretty tough :p i thought u were talking about the red eye knights from 4-1 with the 2 katana swords... they are just as hard... at least i think so :p

Level 11
well i'm at 4-2 right now... but heres something u must know!! the only way we can play together is if u of course have that blue soul stone... one of us has to be dead (so the alive player can summon)

and heres the most important part... u can only invite people whos soul level are your soul level or up to 10 levels higher or lower than yours...

for instance.. im like 38 with my dude... so that means u gotta be from 28-48 for me to play with u

Level 17
I have the blue thing and ah okay, I'll just add you anyway.
How do I know my level? Like I know my soul level o.o Is that it? XD

Level 11
Lol ya thats it... but heres something ill tell u that gets my too level up fast (cause some of the best weapons requires the most stupidest skils for u to use them)... 4-2 and 4-4... fastest way to get souls i'm just saying... easily got me from 60-120 on my last guy.. and i was able to use the weapon finally :D (Moonlight Sword)

Level 17
Haha I looked up a strategy on how to beat him, and I felt like restarting and being a knight because of his shiny armor. Don't worry :D

Level 11
Lol i wish i could start out with armor... being a barbarian... it sucks cause its gonna be a while till i find any kind of good armor! :p

Level 11
lol well right now im using my Crescent Falchion +1... but i need a longer weapon to fight these gold skeletons... :p or else i will die all the time

Level 11
alright man just tell me when u want to play... lol but don't laugh when u see my char... shes literally naked right now (well no armor...) and would probably die fast... but i'm still very skilled at this game :D hopefully :p hehe

Level 11
Wow lol... i guess i won't be playin for a while :p lol i can wait... 4-1 was probably the quickest boss to get to if u know... the secret short cut... as for the boss himself, well it took me a while to figure out how to kill him... but he ended up being pretty easy

Status
Not open for further replies.