• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Anyone else here got Little Big Planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So anyone else got LBP? I got it about a week ago and I love it! It is sooo much fun. I love my shooters and all ... but this blows shooters away. This is nice change and is so damn fun. I invited 2 friends and the gf over to play it and we had a lot of fun .. hilarious game. Lol the sackboys and girls are quite cute aswell. The gf loves it and she isn't even into videogames!

If any other ps3 owner has this game add cheeseman11 to your friends list so we can play. I made a very fun level lol.

To any ps3 owners who don't have it ... buy it. It is a must buy. This game is just simply .. fun and hilarious. :thumbs_up:

My favourite game for sure.. even beats grand theft auto 4 and resistance 2.

Level 34
It's funny how everyone loves this game, but the trailers just don't seem to make me want to buy it. What makes it fun? From what I've heard, people can't describe it very well. Sounds like a drug.

YouTube - HAPPY

Level 5
It's funny how everyone loves this game, but the trailers just don't seem to make me want to buy it. What makes it fun? From what I've heard, people can't describe it very well. Sounds like a drug.

YouTube - HAPPY

Yeah it is a little hard to describe, mainly because it's a brand new sort of game. I'll try my best.

Well the gameplay is hard to explain, there's lots of types of games. Single player ... well it's fun .. but definately not the best part of the game. Multiplayer (up to 4 players on the same console or online) is the best part. It's fucking hard to explain ... it's just really fun.

Whether your racing or killing each other ... you still have to work as a team to complete levels which is great. You can gang up on ppl... one example is you can grab someone and drag them off something and kill them aswell as yourself .. which is quite funny. It's funny watching the other players die because of something you did.

Also another great feature is making your own levels. There's basically endless possibilities on levels you can make. You publish it online, other players rate it and stuff. You play other peoples levels. Some of the levels are very creative .. and some are just stupid. There's a big online community on LBP so it's good.

Also it's fun designing your sackboy, they are kinda cute and you can make them look ugly as fuck or beautiful. Lol. Also collecting costumes. You have to do some tricky stuff sometimes in order to get them.

Man I can't explain barely any. Basically it's just a nice change from shooters and stuff and it's just plain fun!

Anyway tried my best. Here is just a demo level. YouTube - LIttle Big Planet Gameplay.

Level 2
Seems.....Interesting. At least it looks like the people who made it were on drugs.

Still, I can't see how running around as a sack o sand is better than running over pedestrians while listening to the regee raido station and casually having a conversation with the people in the back. :grin:.

Level 5
Yeah it looks weird because there has never been a game like this before. It's really enjoyable and what is great about it ... you don't get bored of it for ages.

Anyway if you have a ps3 I definately recommend buying and adding me.

Level 9
Basically, the game has a very nice and realistic physics engine. You make your own arcade style levels with a very complex editor. The options are literally limitless. The game is constantly updated. It makes for an amazing single/multiplayer experience because of the many possibilities it offers.

Basically.

Level 26
I just got it and it is awesome.
The game itself is simple (mainly all you can do in a lvl is running jumping and holding which makes it a bit like the old Mario game)
But on the other hand it has this really nice physic engine. And you can create your own lvls and customize your character.

in other words: A simple gameplay but which makes a lot of fun :)

Level 15
I reluctantly got the game. Thinking it would be childish and stupid. Well, it is.
But that doesn't matter at all! I promise you after completion of the many level editor tutorials you will be HOOKED. They give you lots of fun stuff to play with. Switches and bombs, fire, gas, spikes, levers, string, bolts, and much more..

Just playing around with the physics is really fun. Some peach floaty material in some weird shape and place some metal cubes above it.. hit play and instant laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.