1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Demoness Skirmisher

Submitted by Arowanna
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

My third belated entry for the Timeless Texturing event. If you got the time, come join us!

You may copy, distribute and display this resource and make derivative works based on this resource.

Texturing Contest #3 Demonic Units
"For this competition, you are required to modify the texture of an existing model within Warcraft 3 (model selection is optional). You must then reskin the model of your choice into a demonic being."

Keywords:
Harpy, Outlands, Demon
Previews
Contents

Demoness Skirmisher (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
Great addition to the Timeless Texturing event! Very smooth texture. Nice shading and I'm liking the sharp contrast e.g. the wings in particular. Nice detail work on the armor. Works ingame. Approved!
  1. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Excellent! I love it.

2. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Great addition to the Timeless Texturing event! Very smooth texture. Nice shading and I'm liking the sharp contrast e.g. the wings in particular. Nice detail work on the armor. Works ingame. Approved!

3. Skyfira

Skyfira

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey! So I tried using your skin in the World Editor and the model is completely transparent except for the team color. I tried to download again to see if it was an error but it didnt work. I tested using the skin on the regular harpy. It does not fix itself ingame either.

4. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I've never heard of the problem before, send me a PM with the map attached. Use the pastebin here at the Hive or send a new message here directly and we'll take a look at it.

5. Arowanna

Arowanna

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    In 'Attached Files', you'll find the final *.PSD of the texture. Feel free to use it for any purpose and there's no need to ask for permission!

Attached Files: