• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Marauder

Another wasted day, but thankfully I've nothing better to do.
I suppose this counts as a remake of an old idea, though there's hardly anything left of that, concept-wise.
Footdemon. Yeah.
EDIT: Added a "blue" version for kicks. (Just remove "_Portrait" to use it. Both models have an in-built portrait.)

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
fodder, demon, unit, marauder, evil, savage, dude, axe, felguard, reject, hell, person
Contents

Demon Marauder (Model)

Demon Marauder (Model)

Reviews
03:47, 5th Sep 2011 anarchianbedlam: Overtly creative (as always), animations, mesh, everything seems to work well. i always love having the alternate version in the portrait. could be useful, works ingame. approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

03:47, 5th Sep 2011
anarchianbedlam: Overtly creative (as always), animations, mesh, everything seems to work well. i always love having the alternate version in the portrait. could be useful, works ingame. approved.

Level 51
Just make an external listfile with the path from the texture (I guess it was Units\Other\DiabloCar\DiabloCar.blp) with the editor or so like this:

Units\Other\DiabloCar\DiabloCar.blp

than "import" it into wc3 viewer and voila. ^^ (Thanks to Deolrin for that tip)

Anyway, really really awsome model, perfectly for my WMM-Entry ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.