• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Demon Campaign /RPG + Altered Melee/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys!

I started a campaign, which treats the story of the demons. It doesn't play in Azeroth, so there won't be reference.

The structure of the campaign is a bit complicated.
The first 10 chapter will be played as melee/altered melee maps, with the demon race (some maps will be very similar to the Orc Bonus campaign, the founding of durotar). At the 10th map, when you are level 10 you should face yourself with your arch enemy, it will be a melee map too but with rpg elements.

Then the next 25 chapter will be more rpg oriented, you can level up to 30 levels (yes, you start at level 5). There will be a new playable race but it is a secret now.

My question is the following: I have the techtree, resources (from here, yea, I'll make credits) and ideas, only the sounds are problems. I don't know which sounds should I use with the structures. Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.