• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demise of the Death God

BETA.jpg

CODE NAME: NOTHING BORING ABOUT BOREAN
Aka
Demise of the Death God Beta
And this undefeatable stronghold was commanded by wise and skillful leader who was comparing magic and raw power to protect the castle... for thousand years there wasn't any problems to keep castle in own of right owners.

But then came... the traitor... named as Athar'razn... He was living in the castle as arch mage for nearly twenty years... but when his preparations were completed. He opened portal into Darkness in silence of night...
At this night... Death God Deg'orus himself came out from the portal of Darkness and cursed the Castle of Braves and its soldiers
with most horrifying curse... curse what will tear flesh from soldiers and make them slaves of the Death God forever!
Castle fell into eternal darkness of night...

Behind of the castles walls, army of the darkness will grow and plan the reign of the Undead...
Gods have sent souls of most powerful warriors to stop this madness and face the Death God himself...
Path is dangerous and hard... so choose wisely... or you will be slave too... forever...

There are 12 unique heroes to choose from. With own custom skins and abilities. Four for every primary stat, agility, strength, intelligence.
(These pics are bit old nowadays, so they look bit diffrent atm.)

173034-albums2304-picture18905.png

From left to right:
Ebon Wolf, Eternity Keeper, Demon Ranger, Flame Caller

173034-albums2304-picture18906.png

From left to right:
Princess of the Sea, White, Summoner of the Khoe'marj, Mana Lord

173034-albums2304-picture18907.png

From left to right:
Abyss Walker, Flesh Render, Forest Wanderer, Frozen Giant

7,51 Mt O.O
But anyways... The credits of the map go

Carrington2k
JetFangInferno
Daelin
Olofmoleman
Chriz.
xXm0rpH3usXx
Celestea
Nasrudin
aquilla
Mc !
Illidan
reinless
oBs3rv3r
Xios
sc_freak
abriko
JetFangInferno
iNfraNe
Whitehorn
Red XIII
HappyTauren
Herio-san
Illidan(evil)x
Born2Modificate
BlinkBoy
Buste
Norinrad

And thx for some spells to -BerZeKeR- and Dekku

And i'm really sorry if i didnt remember adding you.. Just tell me if i have forgotten your name from the list ^^

Allrightie the ending part ( Unmade mobs and drops ) is closed until further so called ''patch''

Should i add something? I dunno :/

If you wish to give rep for the map.. You must rep me(Garshilan) and Piwlady

Yes yes.. I know.. Worst list ever o.o

Fixed the creator crap

Keywords:
Death, Castle, Keep, God, Undead, Shadow, Darkness, Instance, Dungeon, Dark, asd, Snooping as usual i see!
Contents

Demise of the Death God (Map)

Reviews
21:03, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 1
Looks cool and the story seems to be good... Well gonna try it out later :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Just played it, very cool terrian and many cool skins, dident play the whole map but yaeh most of it. Gets 4/5 from me.

Last edited:
Level 9
played it, for almost 30 min...
i choosed the demon fire summoner or what ever you call him, he has an ability to teleport...
i never fighted one of those bosses, is just blinked trough the map, after 30 min i was standing in front of the last boss and i had lvl 5, you should rework that!
most bosses are like the same unit with other attributes and model, boss fights mostly are boring (i tried it a second time to fight the bosses)
befor you get to the vamp lord there is the last revive thing for a long time, this sucks...
the items you could by are completely useless, you will find better things from bosses and if you spend your gold in books it will be better
the gold getting sucks! just trigger it instead of using the orc ability -.-
the terrain looks not bad but at some places it don'T look "real" and the models overlap = ugly
there are some bugs and so on ...
1/5
btw.: the only thing i really like is the use of the diffrent skins...

Level 1
hm i cant give more than 3/5 because i had ebon wolf and i died right after using that jump and it completely deleted me from the game and i couldnt revive :/