• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demise of Atlantis 1.1 Alpha

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the third time I released an Alpha version for this map, and I decided to present this to the Hive members as well.

Okay enough with that, this game is all about customizing your own hero. How you say? Easy, just pick your four basic skills and one ultimate, and then defend your castle (Orb of Atlantis)

About the title, well the atmosphere for me seems like oceanic or whatever you call it that's why it had this ORPG like title.

For any further discussions about this map, please proceed to the games thread at The Helper. Here is the link to it.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134647

Please leave a comment or suggestion if you have some free time.

Credits:

Well, I can't remember well where I took the resources so tell me if I forgot to give you some credit for this, but anyway here are the people that I can remember well.

*For Resources
-Hatebreeder (TH)
-Hive Members [Sadly I didn't have the time to jut down the names of the resource owners.]

*Others
-Yoshii (TH)
-Zack1996 (TH)

Keywords:
Demise, Atlantis, Tropical, Crete, Custom, Hero, Defense, Choose, Skills, Attributes, Personalized, Heroes
Contents

Demise of Atlantis 1.1 Alpha (Map)

Reviews
15:09, 7th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected It seems like a good project, but this is only for (nearly) finished maps, any other maps need to go to the map development section. Also, all credits must be given, try to find them in your spare time ^^

M

15:09, 7th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

It seems like a good project, but this is only for (nearly) finished maps, any other maps need to go to the map development section.
Also, all credits must be given, try to find them in your spare time ^^