• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Atlantis

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Discover the sunken city of Atlantis!
For create this map I have used the tileset of the submerged ruins.
The map is composed of labyrinths treasure chambers, beaches, caves and especially many enemies (especially the naga).

Keywords:
Atlantis, City, Ruins, Sunken, Submerged, Sea, Naga, Template, Miky.
Contents

Atlantis (Map)

Reviews
17:54, 11th May 2013 Orcnet: please fix your map description, only few players will be capable of playing this by means of describing your map with enough information, the...

M

17:54, 11th May 2013
Orcnet: please fix your map description, only few players will be capable of playing this by means of describing your map with enough information, the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-submission-rules-228244/ can help you out with details

Level 30
Ok, done some looking to the terrain and I must say it is good but you will have to take these note:

Atlantis Review
-It is quite empty still. You only used few doodads to fill up some areas and some are just spammed with trees. My suggestion is fill it up a bit more with proper doodads.

-You can also maybe add some fogs into it and also some effects, looks good such as Moonlight or Ray.

Thats all I can say. But it is still Rejected. Why? Please give a little description to the map and mostly some screenshots of the terrain. Please do remember that proper description is in the requirements of getting maps approved.

For now, I would rate this 3/5. Improve the terrain more by filling it up with doodads. You only spammed the beach with trees without that much proper doodads. And the ruin parts, you put quite enough but in some point it is still empty.

Actually, your map is Aprovable but please remember to give description to this here. :cgrin:

Level 30