• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Deleting all doodads of a certain type in the WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Yay another question, still working on fixing up my old RPG from like a year ago, and came across something that made me want to go back in time and slap myself for!

Apparently after creating all those cliffs with the raised/lowered terrain in the map, I had decided to use the small pathing blockers to give the cliffs pathing... very stupid idea considering the sheer amount cliffs and pathing blockers I used back then. So my question is, is it possible to delete all of the small pathing blockers in the map at once? Rather then go through the entire map deleting them in groups at a time. Which honestly may take days, the maps doodad count is well over 10000+ mainly due to this lol.

Yep, I have a solution for you, which I just now discovered.
Go to your Destructibles tab and create a new destructible. Now go to Advanced -> Replace Doodads... and then select your pathing blocker in the "Old" list with your newly created destructible in the "New" list. Press ok and then go back to the Destructibles tab and delete your newely created destructible. It will tell you that the map contains instances of that destructible and whether you want to proceed with the deletion or not. Press ok and voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.