• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deleting a team color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is this possible to delete a team color from units?
For example: Night Elf Sentry unit looks bad because of imposed team color meshes on the parts of the model. I want it to look like this beta unit without team colors:
Sentinel.gif

Level 2
Damn, this program doesn't work for me. I downloaded d3dx9_35.dll file and it still doesn't work.
Okay, thank you for your help, GhostWolf. I just have to handle with running this program now.

Level 2
Don't download arbitrary DLLs from the internet.

If you are missing DirectX 9 files, download the installer from Microsoft's site.

In this case, I would guess that you need to download .NET 4, again, from Microsoft's site.
I will and report how it went.

Level 2
Sorry for tripling...
The places on the model where the team color is become transparent after deleting the team color.
I have to admit, I expected textures from this palette rather than transparent shortages.
kk6SXRP.png

It looks like team colors are not layered on a model but displacing parts of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.