• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

adding team color to models/skins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
this skin has no team color.
148604-albums4808-picture49324.jpg

it is a skin for a custom model.

148604-albums4808-picture49323.jpg

so i tried ripping off the bottom of the cape. didn't work. the bottom of the cape rather than team colored is just black.

people telling me i need photoshop, but is there another way?

i was trying to add on some kind of team color texture...but the only thing i could do just abouts was change the entire cape to team color. which is pretty ugly. i might have to reskin most of the model, save for the sword...that would be rather awkward... hmm...

so far i think that might be my only option, which might be a shame, since i wouldn't really be reskinning anything so much as collecting skin parts to put on the model, lol. a zombie warden of sorts :/ maybe i'll come up with something good....but idk.

here is link to a previous thread where i was having trouble with the model earlier.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...7/add-attachment-points-custom-models-197292/

and here is the pic i used to report the bug from that thread:
148604-albums4808-picture47568.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.