• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
On my map i have an area with 3 regions, there are respawning creeps inside but i don't want these creep to move, i want them to blink from place to place, i have a trigger setup and my units have the blink ability but they don't do anything
  • Moving them Copy
    • Events
      • Time - Every 4.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Whisperers[(Random integer number between 1 and 3)] to Night Elf Warden - Blink (Random point in MaintempleRegions[(Random integer number between 1 and 3)])
the variables work so i suspect it has something to do with the "Night Elf Warden - Blink" line

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

What I usually do when a unit is refusing cast is, create one that belongs to me and see if I can manually use the ability. If yes, then it's an issue with the trigger running or variables used. If no, then fix the problem that restricts manual casting.

Some common issues
- Mana cost of ability
- Make sure the unit has the ability
- Check range on ability

(edit) I see you fixed it; nevermind

Level 8
What I usually do when a unit is refusing cast is, create one that belongs to me and see if I can manually use the ability. If yes, then it's an issue with the trigger running or variables used. If no, then fix the problem that restricts manual casting.

Some common issues
- Mana cost of ability
- Make sure the unit has the ability
- Check range on ability

(edit) I see you fixed it; nevermind
Yeah i'm very silly, i realised a few seconds after posting it that i forgot to set the variables on initialization, it works now

Status
Not open for further replies.