• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dedicated to Galaxy: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone,

So most of you probably read the last thread about taking Galaxy seriously, if not you can read it here

(This is the one on udmod since it had more relevant discussion)
http://www.udmod.com/showthread.php?500-Taking-the-Galaxy-Editor-very-seriously/page4

Basically going to be the same deal, I have an extra beta key and want to use it to
A. Make contacts with other dedicated people.
and
B. Give it to someone deserving.

Like I've said before, even if you already have a beta key and just want to keep in contact with someone else taking the editor seriously then send me a pm with your msn, I will be working in the editor all day, every day and will gladly help anyone if they are stuck or vice versa.

If you are certain you will be making good use of the key, by that I mean working in Galaxy every day and actually finishing projects...
Just send me a pm with your current situation/plans for Galaxy and your msn and I'll add you/respond asap.

That's pretty much it, if you want more info read through the other thread and if you have any questions post here or pm me.

For anyone who doesn't know yet, galaxy is suppose to come out tomorrow and as far as I know only people with beta key can download it(until it gets cracked).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.