• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decreasing mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is it possible to make a trigger that slowly drains mana from all units? I know this is possible, I've seen it done in maps, but can I do this without JASS?

On a similar topic, how can I take an ability (say endurance aura) and make the movement speed bonus negative, so it makes units go slower?

Level 9
Is it possible to make a trigger that slowly drains mana from all units? I know this is possible, I've seen it done in maps, but can I do this without JASS?

Something like that?
  • Mana drain
  • Events
    • Time - Every 1.00 seconds
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (playable aera)
      • Do
        • Unit - Set mana of (picked unit) = mana of (picked unit) - n

Level 24
Hold down shift and open the field. There will be absolutely no limits on the field, in either direction. You will be able to surpass the maximum value that it normally allows, and you will also be able to surpass the minimum.

Level 24
Actually, you could create an brilliance aura with maxed range, no buff, and then give it to a neutral-passive unit (the buff is only so it doesn't stack, right? I don't think it would need the buff)

Status
Not open for further replies.