• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death animation plays twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Yes, it was death time being too long.
I see that your problem has been solved, but how did you manage to make the death animation play twice just by changing the Object Editor fields? I can't seem to replicate this no matter what I do.:huh:

If the time set in the 'Art - Death Time' field is longer than the duration of the model's death animation, the unit will stay frozen in the last frame of the death animation until the time defined in that field passes.

Level 7
I see that your problem has been solved, but how did you manage to make the death animation play twice just by changing the Object Editor fields? I can't seem to replicate this no matter what I do.:huh:

If the time set in the 'Art - Death Time' field is longer than the duration of the model's death animation, the unit will stay frozen in the last frame of the death animation until the time defined in that field passes.

Probably by being a total noob when it comes to modeling :gg:

Edit: Turns out the model still had it's death animation set to looping even though I was sure I changed it. Well, that explains it. :hohum:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.