• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dear Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm tired of your stupidity and your foolishness. We moderators try to do everything around here but all the members just come and complain their sorry @$$. I think this site needs a redesign or something for the love of god. And yes I'm serious. I'm sick and tired of you people flaming and spamming everytime. I bet this is going to turn into a flammers/spammers haven.

And for the sake of myself and for the majority, I'll be quitting.

Level 22
Well, being a comments mod, you are one of the few in a position to help do something about that. Kids will be kids, what more can be said about that? But I do think you are over reacting a bit, much like everyone else. Someone who relentlessly flamed everyone gets banned and everyone up and decided to quit...rather silly if you ask me...
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Thanks for the encouragement. But I'm trying to say to everyone how they can't cooperate with the moderators especially the rules. Besides can't you already see how the community is falling apart? I mean why these come to this site to post is beyond me. Meh.

Level 5
I agree, this site needs some kind of new way to control all of the recent problems. But just don't give up and quit, there's still some fight left in the site, so let's put it to use. We, of course, need another leader in the site, because it's just too much to be left to ozo2, and I'm not insulting him, but this site is too big for just one person. Someone needs to get a hold of Darky, and either get him to come back, or put in another leader to help ozo2. Prefferably someone who's already a moderator, and a responsible one at that. We should nominate a few if possible.

I also must mention that, even though we have many problems on the site, (flamers, spammers) the last thing we should be doing is banning valued (or any) members. We're alread loosing many members to Darky's new World of Wacraft site, so we don't need this to contribute to that.

Level 13
I understand your pain Seagull, but there is not much we can do. The forums are kept heavily cleaned and free of annoying members as much as possible. I have no power in the different sections and no power to modify the site in any way off of the forums so I can't really help with the rest of the site, and with Darky missing there is not much I can do to try and improve other things. The only thing I can think of that could be effective is to become more strict, but the problem with that is the almost definite change to an elitist site which no one wants. ALl we can do now is deal with it and to keep on removing those users that are causing problems as quick and efficiently as possible.

Level 5
Maybe you should clean out everything and start over. Like..... delete every Skin, Icon, Map etc. Delete all the topics in the forums and stuff like that.

It's just an idea.

Level 25
Well, my latest and most probably-going-to-work suggestion is to find which WoW server he's on, and go on said server, purchase many snowballs, find Darky and then snowball him until he comes back to here

Could work <_< >_>

Level 3
I mean why these come to this site to post is beyond me.

I, for one, am here as a calamity tourist, to be honest.

The forums are kept heavily cleaned and free of annoying members as much as possible.

Yes. I've noticed that the members of this forum are strictly evaluated, culled, and butchered violently and mercilessly in the slaughterhouse.

ALl we can do now is deal with it and to keep on removing those users that are causing problems as quick and efficiently as possible.

This reminds me of Arthas' cruel act in Strahnbrad. In order to save the town, he massacred every of its denizens.

The actions of the unauthoritair moderators here, however, are far more irrational, tyrannous and unnecessary.

Level 12
I'd say i am getting sick too, not to the point of leaving yet, but it is getting frustrant to see kiddies on the model, skin and icon section that NEVER made a good resource but feel they have the duty to flame authors for resources they don't like, I am starting to get incredibly sick of this attitude, really, If it continues and my patience doesn't grow up, me and my brother may leave this place along with our stuff.

Level 11
I have to agree with Vex... Some stuff are really sucky (well... I must agree that I posted some awful skins which were my first attempts but when I saw that they didn't work I gave up) and they are pretty many. I also saw now some spells which kinda made shocked me (bad). And what's sad is that those people don't actually realize that their spells are bad and continue to make, believing that they are good, despite the fact that many people tell them that they suck.

Anyway, the risks of having a big site with many members is that you can't control all the members, without some moderators which have much free time. And even so, you must have a considerable number of moderators. I for one am pleased with the mods on this site. They are much better than those at wc3campaigns.com (most of them atleast) and as long as we don't get to that stage, there is a hope.

Well, that's all I had to say.

~Daelin

Level 9
As for this site, it has remained wonderful, interesting, helpful, & friendly.

We should not become sick of being stupid & foolish because there is a bit of enlightenement & wisdom to being foolish. Only a wise man will say he is foolish but a foolish man will say he is wise! But again, we cannot become foolish always bcoz will become ENLIGHTENED!

Level 8
why do you complain we are getting many nice people comming in to this website! We all know we went through that stage where everyone was fighting and posting fourms about leaving but look on the brightside at least the website is not destroyed!

Level 12
Afronight_76 said:
seagull, didnt you say you'd be quitting?

Nope and I hope to continue. The majority don't see me log in because I log in very late for a lot of people (remember I live in Hawaii. :wink: )

Eusira said:
Wow. Project leader 0\/\/nz a mod...

Well, I think the lil chain of encouragin posts healed Gullboy

Lol. I just came back mainly because we have our new admin.

Insane llama said:
why do you complain we are getting many nice people comming in to this website! We all know we went through that stage where everyone was fighting and posting fourms about leaving but look on the brightside at least the website is not destroyed!

Meh, that's kinda old like I said before.

To clear things up, this is an old topic and SeaGull1723 is not quitting. Post on this topic and I'll get mad. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.