• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A question about uploading skins

I have redesigned a set of gold buildings and gold decorative skins for the human race, but there is an altar model that requires Mr. Ujimasa Hojo's AltarOfKingsWintergardeV1.01 model. I'm not here to participate, I just want to ask a question. If I package and upload it, will it be uploaded in the skin area? Or extract the original model, replace the skin, and place it in the model area? Dear judges, can you give me some feedback?
7(82Z7UL(PR4ZK}`TZ5[7E2.png
WB[04LORAPI~6@U5IV2B_H9.png
)98316TYSFS@1BSD6M$G9BM.png

Your post was moved as it was off-topic.

You can upload it to the skin section and post a link to Mr. Ujimasa Hojo's AltarOfKingsWintergardeV1.01 model.
But the original model requires multiple skin maps. I simplified it to three skin maps and changed the path of the skin. How should I upload it?

But the original model requires multiple skin maps. I simplified it to three skin maps and changed the path of the skin. How should I upload it?
Similar to how I uploaded my Bandit Assassin texture, you can upload models to the texture section so include the altar model that you've edited the wrap on in the bundle. Or as Archian said you can post it to a Pastebin/alternative upload method, and link to it.

Similar to how I uploaded my Bandit Assassin texture, you can upload models to the texture section so include the altar model that you've edited the wrap on in the bundle. Or as Archian said you can post it to a Pastebin/alternative upload method, and link to it.
How does a bundled model upload work like your bandit skin? What are these steps like?