• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deadeye

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
A model I did for a contest at wc3campaigns.
Give credits if you use it. You can modify it as long as you give me credits for the original.
model and model portrait are included in the mdx file.
For some reason this model's animations cannot be seen ok in another viewer other than world editor, so plz dont complain about animations id you didnt open it in world editor.

Credits to Rising_Dusk for the idea, he also though about the arm/bow

Keywords:
undead, archer, dead, jigrael, war
Contents

Deadeye (Model)

Reviews
21:41, 12th Jan 2009 Dan van Ohllus: This totally derserves a DC for it's overall hi-qualityness. Works ingame perfectly, awesome work and I love the animations.
Level 2
Wow....

There are not enough positive words in the English dictionary to describe this model. I award you a 5/5 rating, plus rep, and my life. Thank you for blessing us with this outstanding work of art. I will slash my wrist each night before I go to bed and worship your name for the rest of my life. Good day sir.

-Wolfangel

Level 3
Phenominal model, its even better that it comes complete with a set of icons for its abilities as well, every thing you need for the hero in on place 5/5

Level 7
Holy hell mixed with lemon-flavoured soda and a hint of minth, this is incredible. I wish there was a way to give more than just rep. >.<

Level 2
Just go on and make more models / skins / icons like this one, very very impressive indeed...Gj

Level 2
Awesome. Id also like to give a 9999999999999999/5, but that would break the space-time continuum. So id settle with a 5/5. Enjoy:thumbs_up:

Level 2
Very original work. Excellent. Amazing even. Beautiful animations. Your skills are remarkable. 5/5 without question.

Level 3
Epic. 'Nuff said. Could get you 1st place.

5/5 I'd give 10/10 but I don't want your friend here to feel bad (w/o one other hand :lol:)

Level 1
wow.

HOLY SHAT! This beats the shit outta blizzards attempt at skeleton.... ffs! I just tested this modeled and the anims are crazily good, and I love how when he runs the bow/hand/forearm folds up, and the idea that his arm is a bow!:thumbs_up::grin:

Level 1
this model is so pwn, its got 2 be my fav by far out of all the models ive downloaded, and ive downloaded alot. Gotta hand it 2 u man, ur the maker of the best model, so technically ur the best model maker.