• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dead orc doodads

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
For now, I only have 4 models to post, but I may upload more if I get some requests, whether it's for HElves, NElves, Creeps...

For those that would want a dead peon unit, you can either use the attached model or import and path the diffuse texture as Units/Orc/Peon/Orc_Peon_Main_diffuse.dds [Use this approach ONLY if you are 100% certain that no alive peons are going to be ingame]

ORC MODELS (They all share the same diffuse and ORM)
  1. Impaled Orc Peon
  2. Sitting Headless Orc Peon.
  3. Dead peon (unit)

Skeleton models
  1. Skeletal orc (impaled, no custom texture)
Previews
Contents

Dead peon (portrait) (Model)

Dead peon (unit) (Model)

Impaled Orc (Model)

Impaled skeleton (Model)

Sitting Orc (Model)

Nice. You know, I think having a grunt and footman variation of this would be good as well. Perhaps also a lying variant. Anyway, great work.
I thought about adding a lying variant, but you can just create a permanent corpse with a suspended decay animation, so...
You can use the zombie peon to do so, as well, if you want that decayed but not too boney look.

I'd like to create several variations. It's pretty useful for custom campaigns, although I'm not sure if I should use spikes or other doodad.