• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ The Saiyan Race 1.595

Reactions: Hubcool
3 Saiyans, 3 Humans and 1 Namakian will battle for the faith of the earth. This is a remake of my own RPG map that ive created in 2004. Featuring fast combat, custom models, anime sounds and breathtaking spells.

This is a one team - competitive - multilayer map

Heroes:
Goku
Tien
Yamcha
Krillin
Gohan
Piccolo
Vegeta

Special Abilities:
Crazy Speed: When Activated, allows your hero to move faster than the speed of light, crushing everything in his path.
KI Blast: When Activated, your hero is able to shoot multiple energy missiles, destroying everything in its path
Power Regeneration: Regenerate health and KI by mass pressing escape
Flying: Target a distant point or minimap to fly [after the saiyan saga]
Instant conversion/regeneration: type convert to convert KI points into manna

Sagas:
Raditz Saga
Saiyan Saga [Vegeta and Nappa]
Partner Training / Krillin Rampage
Ginyu Saga
Frieza Saga
Mini Tournament
Frieza's Return
Dragonball Hunt
Android Saga
Hyperbolic Time Chamber Training
Cell Saga

Bug reports are always welcome to [email protected]

All custom models and icons came from http://hiveworkshop.com/ [See credits in the Quest Menu]

Screen3_Kameha.jpg

Screen2_Fly.jpg

Screen2_CrazySpeed.jpg

Screen1_City.jpg

Updates

Coming Soon
-All sagas will become PVP,
-Secret attacks triggered by the combination of the arrow keys (exampl. Up, Down, Up, Right can trigger BigBang)
-Better Terrain
-New Items
-New Spells
-New Models

Vers. 1.595 - this is a fast update before the release of vers. 1.60.
Fixed some parts of the terrain.
Blast Rage will no longer trigger Crazy Speed counter attack.
Fixed small glitches
Tweaked some triggers

Vers. 1.59 - 3 new player vs player events (krillin's rampage, mini tournament and DB search[FFA])

Vers. 1.57 - Fixed flying goku and other minor issues, energy attack can now destroy destructibles, Crazy Speed and SS speed are triggered passively etc

Vers. 1.55 - New, bright terrain, replaced master roshi with krillin, after the saiyan saga your hero is able to fly when you target a distant point. Also fixed many glitches and bugs.

Vers. 1.51 - SS movement does damage to all units it passes, Better terrain, new spells, new transformation, improved AI, new models, more quests, even faster gamepay, new challenges, new items and more special effects.

Vers 1.4x - Small terrain fix, timer and AI slightly changed, balanced CrazySpeed. Fixed other small bugs and issues. Fixed crashes on memory overload

Keywords:
DBZ goku gohan vegeta tien trunks yamcha dragonbal the saiyan race TSR HSR history of saiyan race master roshi good map best dragonball dragon ball na
Contents

DBZ The Saiyan Race 1.595 (Map)

Reviews
17:06, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 9
-All sagas will become PVP,
-Secret attacks triggered by the combination of the arrow keys (exampl. Up, Down, Up, Right can trigger BigBang)
-Better Terrain
-New Items
-New Spells
-New Models

Well it will roxx hard !

Level 2
Very cool map, i went through all sagas without crashing! YAY!
At the beginning it was pretty hard, but later i got used to it.

AWESOME MAP I REALLY RECOMMEND IT :) 10/10
When does the next version come out?

Level 2
is the game suppose to end after u kill cell? because i was just playing with my friend and it said "Cell owned by (im not gonna say his name) and we got defeated O.O