• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ - Rise Of The Saiyans

Hello,

Here's the latest version of "Dragonball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans"
Created and Released on: 13/3/2012
Discontinued on: 9/11/2012

For list of updates and changes to the map please read the Updates inside the map on the Info tab.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Log for (Beta 0.6d)
- Full change log is in "Information Tag ingame"

Known bugs in this version:
- Gigantic Meteor causes leaks
- The odd occasion Characters are removed (Very rare chance this happens)

Things That don't work:
- Fusion
- Gohans Ooaru

Keywords:
DBZ, Rise Of The Saiyans, Dragonball Z
Contents

DBZ - Rise Of The Saiyans (Map)

Reviews
16:53, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 19
The idea,models, and spells are awesome. But controlling Garlic Jr? Try to replace it from someone more important. Turles too. And it lags like hell. And i can't see the terrain on the mini map. Except for that, all good.Though still have a long way to go.. 4/5. Also, search for Watcher Kave on youtube. His spells are too incredible to be made by human hands.

There is a campaign? A solo campaign for dbz on wc3? WHERE!?

Helo, SasuhKun

Our campaign is on halt so we will be releasing the multiplayer version for a while, and the reason we've added Garlic Jr, and Turles as playable because we are currently not doing GT and those were fairly reasonable characters.

WatcherKave is working in our team already, and i've recieved feedback of a friend who tested our map on his old computer which can barely run XP and he's said this has no lag, so probably something to do with your machine. If your using norton probably why.

We've disabled the terrain on the minimap for a reason. Also please tell us what caused your lagging whilst playing our map. Either it was due to a spell or was it completely the game ?

Since i've tested it on one of my old laptops from the 90's and no complaints from this end.

But i would like to get it playable for those who have even worse off Computers.

Yours Rd,

Level 12
Fixed the lag now. I didn't mean putting GT characters, but other more important characters. Maybe Cell, maybe Androids, maybe Frieza? Well, the choice is yours. Kamehameha still lags a bit, but i prefer that high quality spell to lag a bit then a lame spell which does not lag at all. (of course, if you can fix the lag on kamehameha, then would be really good.) Can you say that "reason" or you're reavealing it later? Now, you gotta fix... the gameplay. When I tested the game on bnet, I couldn't find anyone ( sometimes because of terrain ) And I couldn't do Vegeta saga cuz he kept running. And all you do is to creep, and saga hunting. Since we NEVER met with the other team, only vegeta once. ( I was goku ) Of course, the game is still in process, i'm not complaining, just.. you know, talking about the bad points on the game. The models and the spells are awesome. (I want spirit bomb ç-ç)

edit: Ah yes, I forgot to tell you something. After playing the game, I went to play a DBZ Tribute Elite, but when I started the game (as androids) all the doodads were invisble/ pink and black boxes, and I was like in another dimension. It was like I was playing alone, because NO ONE moved a bit. The only link with the real game was the chat. Metal Cooler told me that all the androids were in their spawn point, at lvl 1, and he was near babidi's base, on zarbon saga, with all the z fighters alive, except for goten and trunks. In my game, only vegeta was alive, and I just got Super 13 and killed wheelo. And when Slug killed Vegeta, my game ended because in my specific game all z fighters were killed. Resuming, it is like my PC overdrugged itself. After I restarted the wc3, the problem was solved, but It still is strange... sometimes this happen: on bnet, you import some sounds from the game you just played (instead of playing normal sounds, a normal Naruto Shinobi Wars game was playing Undead Assault II sounds.... Which was strange.) Oh, don't worry if you don't know those, I'm only giving you some examples. Though if you are from Azeroth@USEast you should propably know. Keep the good work!

Level 19
Fixed the lag now. I didn't mean putting GT characters, but other more important characters. Maybe Cell, maybe Androids, maybe Frieza? Well, the choice is yours. Kamehameha still lags a bit, but i prefer that high quality spell to lag a bit then a lame spell which does not lag at all. (of course, if you can fix the lag on kamehameha, then would be really good.) Can you say that "reason" or you're reavealing it later? Now, you gotta fix... the gameplay. When I tested the game on bnet, I couldn't find anyone ( sometimes because of terrain ) And I couldn't do Vegeta saga cuz he kept running. And all you do is to creep, and saga hunting. Since we NEVER met with the other team, only vegeta once. ( I was goku ) Of course, the game is still in process, i'm not complaining, just.. you know, talking about the bad points on the game. The models and the spells are awesome. (I want spirit bomb ç-ç)

edit: Ah yes, I forgot to tell you something. After playing the game, I went to play a DBZ Tribute Elite, but when I started the game (as androids) all the doodads were invisble/ pink and black boxes, and I was like in another dimension. It was like I was playing alone, because NO ONE moved a bit. The only link with the real game was the chat. Metal Cooler told me that all the androids were in their spawn point, at lvl 1, and he was near babidi's base, on zarbon saga, with all the z fighters alive, except for goten and trunks. In my game, only vegeta was alive, and I just got Super 13 and killed wheelo. And when Slug killed Vegeta, my game ended because in my specific game all z fighters were killed. Resuming, it is like my PC overdrugged itself. After I restarted the wc3, the problem was solved, but It still is strange... sometimes this happen: on bnet, you import some sounds from the game you just played (instead of playing normal sounds, a normal Naruto Shinobi Wars game was playing Undead Assault II sounds.... Which was strange.) Oh, don't worry if you don't know those, I'm only giving you some examples. Though if you are from Azeroth@USEast you should propably know. Keep the good work!

I was going to have "Cell" in at the start but i've always wanted to play as "Turles" and "Garlic JR" for once, i'll start looking through other characters and might change them in the future, and i'll have a look at kamehameha and try and decrease and remove the lag.

The reason our map messes up other custom wc3 maps because of the way i protect my map.

Thank you for the idea's i was going to add a few sounds later on. But for now i prefer to focus on all the bad points.

Level 3
This map seems to have a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing you polish it up. Though, I have to suggest reworking the flying system. Right now, although I wasn't able to do any fighting against players, I see the flying system being abused. Since you're invulnerable, it's really easy to be annoying and to fly away cowardly. Perhaps have flying drain mana, remove the invulnerability, or something else to prevent it from being abused.

I dunno about everyone else, but I personally think the idea of being Garlic Jr or Turles is rather interesting and a nice change from most other DBZ maps. Perhaps you could add other less used characters, such as Krillin? Tien? Yamcha? Maybe Android 16, 17, and 18. The Ginyu Force. Even Janemba would be interesting to use. Personally, I think implementing Captain Ginyu and giving him a body change would be a great idea and something that hasn't been done in a DBZ map before. He'd have to learn how to use his new body. Maybe if he gets to low health in the new body, he auto switches back or something? Just a thought.

Level 12
Ah yes, another bug: when vegeta dies, he still is a enemy, and he goes to heaven. Where he can kill all good guys. And you have to level a LOT to kill one saga. (except vegeta's... when you find him. Which takes a lot. The mini-map being a db radar makes movement around the map confusing. Hope you'll take it off soon. And me and vegeta gave up when Wheelo showed up: not only somehow ppl either left on the beggining or got d/c for some reason, (I never know, cuz when I look to the alliance pannel half of the players are gone already) and on super saiyan form wheelo was tons better than him. And for some reason they couldn't attack vegeta, and vegeta couldn't attack them. Their stats were 1,5k, and my super saiyan form was 600...
hope a new version comes soon. Sorry, but still not playable ):

Level 19
Ah yes, another bug: when vegeta dies, he still is a enemy, and he goes to heaven. Where he can kill all good guys. And you have to level a LOT to kill one saga. (except vegeta's... when you find him. Which takes a lot. The mini-map being a db radar makes movement around the map confusing. Hope you'll take it off soon. And me and vegeta gave up when Wheelo showed up: not only somehow ppl either left on the beggining or got d/c for some reason, (I never know, cuz when I look to the alliance pannel half of the players are gone already) and on super saiyan form wheelo was tons better than him. And for some reason they couldn't attack vegeta, and vegeta couldn't attack them. Their stats were 1,5k, and my super saiyan form was 600...
hope a new version comes soon. Sorry, but still not playable ):

Thank you for your review,

I've fixed the issue with Vegeta in Beta 0.5 (Which will be coming later on in the year), and i've also been fixing and tweaking a few saga's and reducing their damage ratio.

I'm still un-aware of the disconnection issue but i've removed a few triggers which might be causing it and i'll continue on updating and tweaking triggers.

Yours Rd,

Level 19
In Beta 0.5 we are adding two new playable characters, fixing all systems up, fixing spells, fixing triggers, fixing memory leaks, fixing saga's, fixing nearly everything.

Also working on ultimate moves which will be cinematiced on level 3, and also fixing animations and other relations to the map, and hopefully will be removing the darkness effect,, (Might do still thinking about it) also solar flare will be updated so no more friendly and self damage.

Level 19
This would be an awsome map,but until you get that crash bug fixed there is seriously,no point in hosting it since the crash bug happens around 10 minutes after game start,though I do have some ideas what causes the crash.
-Goku's Kaioken times ten
-Goku's Super Saiyan

Its nothing related to the transformation System i'm fully aware of the first bugs which were in the triggers before any release was uploaded,

Level 35
Campaign was put on halt roughly around 6 odd months ago.

And will / might be taken up again at some point - unless (which is likely) that this map takes up all our workforce.. A shame though as we had implemented almost every figure from DBZ in the campaign. Tien, krillin and such included.

I see the flying system being abused. Since you're invulnerable, it's really easy to be annoying and to fly away cowardly. Perhaps have flying drain mana

It actually does drain mana, just too little to notice.. So yea we'll tweak around with it

I dunno about everyone else, but I personally think the idea of being Garlic Jr or Turles is rather interesting and a nice change from most other DBZ maps. Perhaps you could add other less used characters, such as Krillin? Tien? Yamcha? Maybe Android 16, 17, and 18. The Ginyu Force. Even Janemba would be interesting to use. Personally, I think implementing Captain Ginyu and giving him a body change would be a great idea and something that hasn't been done in a DBZ map before. He'd have to learn how to use his new body. Maybe if he gets to low health in the new body, he auto switches back or something? Just a thought.

Great! One that are on the same mindset as us. That was actually the reason why we began making the now currently on hold campaign - and we fully intend to keep some of those elements if possible in the multi version.

After all how can we work for somewhat more then 2 years without doing at is best as possible, even if wc3 have died before :grin:

Last edited:
Level 19
We can have 2 more Characters in the Multiplayer Version
1 For Z and 1 For Evil so you can get deciding who you wish to be able to play as:
I was thinking of adding either Krillin or Tien for the Z Fighters and for the Evil i'm not really sure.

campaign will be started up as soon as we get this to at leaet V1, and we've improved on alot of models and understandment of triggers, and i'm able to sit down properly and create our Game Caches to work with the current wc3 patch.

Level 12
Erm... not so playable. Mainly it is because of the lag, and I understand why we cannot use vegeta, etc. Second, it is incredibly unbalanced. By the way, the only thing bad in my PC is my processor, which is 1.8 GHZ. Aside from that everything is really good and of high quality. By the way, it is completely unbalanced, evils get powerful in question of minutes, they're all better in general. Maybe it is because of hell... And I still can only see boxes painted as checkers of purple and black as doodads. Maybe that is the reason of the memory leak? Maybe you could simplify the doodads a bit, I don't know. The video resolution is on the maximum...

edit: Turles and Babidi got DC in the beggining, and it is worthier kill lots of weak units then some strong units, cause they all give the same stat (+1) That's a good reason for why evils are so good... and I mean it, please, fix the memory leaks somehow..

Level 1
Erm... not so playable. Mainly it is because of the lag, and I understand why we cannot use vegeta, etc. Second, it is incredibly unbalanced. By the way, the only thing bad in my PC is my processor, which is 1.8 GHZ. Aside from that everything is really good and of high quality. By the way, it is completely unbalanced, evils get powerful in question of minutes, they're all better in general. Maybe it is because of hell... And I still can only see boxes painted as checkers of purple and black as doodads. Maybe that is the reason of the memory leak? Maybe you could simplify the doodads a bit, I don't know. The video resolution is on the maximum...

edit: Turles and Babidi got DC in the beggining, and it is worthier kill lots of weak units then some strong units, cause they all give the same stat (+1) That's a good reason for why evils are so good... and I mean it, please, fix the memory leaks somehow..

Not only did you repeat the same things over and over again, but you managed the difficult task of writing so much and saying very little. I do agree,however, that the game is unbalanced...because it's a freaking "PRE-BETA" as stated in the map name,for Pete's sake! - The "balance" issue shouldn't even interest you right now. For one thing, this map right now is all about : triggers (events), models, icons, spells etc.
What we all need to do right now is give feed-back on how the map "behaves", as you mentioned the leaks, or purple-checkered boxes. - I played the map several times : nothing like that ever happened when I played, no lag either (you must be playing on one of them "Stone-henge" type of monsters,aren't you?)
Well, with that out of the way, there are some thing I did notice and I would like you guys (robot-dude, valkemiere,etc) to check out :

- Broly's Gigantic Meteor : should not be able to target self / neutral / or even friendly units (heroes)! - Although I must say it was really enjoyable to see the World getting pawned by that green splendor (nice effects guys)

- Heaven vs. Hell conflict : Anyone that ever played this map and killed Goku and Vegita, surely noticed this : they keep fighting in the "after-life" and I keep getting spammed with "Vegita was killed by Goku" etc etc messaged throughout the game.

- Sayian Space Pod bugs : Out of curiosity I flew over a crashed Space Pod somewhere near the middle of the map and that resulted into immediately transporting my hero (Turtles) on Namek. Things didn't look so bad, I got to explore the surroundings then decided it was time to revisit Earth...or not...I was (not so) surprised I got stuck on Namek with no Space Pod giving me a break.

[...] I guess those were all the bugs / glitches I found in this version.

- Rating (considering it's a PRE-BETA) 4/5 (Can't wait for future versions)

Last edited:
Level 11
I found a few things I think you should know if you don't already know.

When your Gohan and you use burst rush,it lags ALOT and makes teal's hero Gohan disapear,Gohan also has a very very long Masenko.Goku's Spirit Bomb lags so much that if it lagged anymore you would automatically crash,but the idea of a bunch of orbs coming to Goku while charging the Spirit Bomb was pretty cool,first I've ever seen,you guys think outside the box.
Keep up the GREAT work :D.

Edit:Nevermind it was just a glitch if Gohan didn't kill or hit the unit it was going to hit or kill it would disapear then if Gohan hits or kills his target he reapears.

Level 35

edit: Turles and Babidi got DC in the beginning, and it is worthier kill lots of weak units then some strong units, cause they all give the same stat (+1) That's a good reason for why evils are so good... and I mean it, please, fix the memory leaks somehow..

I really wonder how you achieved that lag - We played around with several test on old comps and played for hours... only at the end after hours and tons of spells cast did we get some lag... And how did you manage to have trouble with evil... They have so far been the weakest thanks to how you train in heaven, so if you experienced the opposite effect that would be neat, as it could mean that we're doing something right with the balance issues. If you meant saga's then they are still having some trouble with their scaling according to player power... as going ss mode and similar might course the saga to grow a lot stronger..:hohum:

Not only did you repeat the same things over and over again, but you managed the difficult task of writing so much and saying very little. I do agree,however, that the game is unbalanced...because it's a freaking "PRE-BETA" as stated in the map name,for Pete's sake! - The "balance" issue shouldn't even interest you right now. For one thing, this map right now is all about : triggers (events), models, icons, spells etc.
What we all need to do right now is give feed-back on how the map "behaves", as you mentioned the leaks, or purple-checkered boxes. - I played the map several times : nothing like that ever happened when I played, no lag either (you must be playing on one of them "Stone-henge" type of monsters,aren't you?)
Well, with that out of the way, there are some thing I did notice and I would like you guys (robot-dude, valkemiere,etc) to check out :

- Broly's Gigantic Meteor : should not be able to target self / neutral / or even friendly units (heroes)! - Although I must say it was really enjoyable to see the World getting pawned by that green splendor (nice effects guys)

- Heaven vs. Hell conflict : Anyone that ever played this map and killed Goku and Vegita, surely noticed this : they keep fighting in the "after-life" and I keep getting spammed with "Vegita was killed by Goku" etc etc messaged throughout the game.

- Sayian Space Pod bugs : Out of curiosity I flew over a crashed Space Pod somewhere near the middle of the map and that resulted into immediately transporting my hero (Turtles) on Namek. Things didn't look so bad, I got to explore the surroundings then decided it was time to revisit Earth...or not...I was (not so) surprised I got stuck on Namek with no Space Pod giving me a break.

[...] I guess those were all the bugs / glitches I found in this version.

- Rating (considering it's a PRE-BETA) 4/5 (Can't wait for future versions)

Thanks for the review :thumbs_up: I been wondering about the Namek issue and to my knowledge you will just simply have to move to the spaceship on namek to get back.

And yet again it seems like we got the Vegeta fighting going on, but it was also mentioned that he still had issues, but what else to expect issues is part of Vegeta's life :grin:

Hmm about the meteor then it is slightly on purpose that you can target neutral (the important ones shouldn't be able to die of it) and yourself... (To add some realism). But its troublesome if it can lead to misuse against other allied players... We'll look at it.

Btw: You forgot my name :cry: Hehe

Level 1
I really wonder how you achieved that lag - We played around with several test on old comps and played for hours... only at the end after hours and tons of spells cast did we get some lag... And how did you manage to have trouble with evil... They have so far been the weakest thanks to how you train in heaven, so if you experienced the opposite effect that would be neat, as it could mean that we're doing something right with the balance issues. If you meant saga's then they are still having some trouble with their scaling according to player power... as going ss mode and similar might course the saga to grow a lot stronger..:hohum:

Thanks for the review :thumbs_up: I been wondering about the Namek issue and to my knowledge you will just simply have to move to the spaceship on namek to get back.

And yet again it seems like we got the Vegeta fighting going on, but it was also mentioned that he still had issues, but what else to expect issues is part of Vegeta's life :grin:

Hmm about the meteor then it is slightly on purpose that you can target neutral (the important ones shouldn't be able to die of it) and yourself... (To add some realism). But its troublesome if it can lead to misuse against other allied players... We'll look at it.

Btw: You forgot my name :cry: Hehe

XD Oh come on dude, you know I didn't forget you were on the project, it was just a little slip-up. P.S. - is WatcherKave on this as well? Can't remember. Well done with the multiplayer campaign so far, you guys are formidable modelers / map-makers, etc. ^^

Level 12
Kl3sk, sorry, I was just trying to help. I know it is pre-beta, and I'm pointing EVERYTHING that must be fixed, so they already know, even if it is too earlier for it. For example, again, hunting lots of small monsters is better than hunting few good creeps, since they give the same stat. And if I weren't trying to help I wouldn't either say something, or would call this project a shit or something, and it is not. So you should be more respectful with people around you.
Red Baron/robot-dude, this time I couldn't say anything about sagas since Broly did them all. And it just keeps lagging, I don't know how... maybe it is because of the doodads problem. Again, most doodads I see are purple-black checkered boxes. Maybe they are lagging. Could you try fixing it? And in heaven, yamcha and krillin are the guy, same attack and def, etc. All that changes is their size... or it is meant to be that? And it is a bit hard to hit kamehameha.. I don't know why. If I hit it a little bit to the side, it misses. Maybe you could increase the AoE a bit? And yes, Gohan said to me that his masenko wans't working... I still don't like the minimap being a radar... x-x And the terrain is repetitive, you should increase the variety. And the variety of monsters too. And Spirit Bomb is mortal to any creep, but it is easy to dodge. Very, very, easy. As well as similars spells (I think Broly have something like that too, but with faster channeling) So, suggestions: decrease the channeling to 5 seconds/increase AoE/Make the enemies in the area you chose be purged or something like that. Or all of it together. I reached lvl 60 with Goku, but still was weak and I left the game cause of massive lag. I will be able to give you more feedback if you can fix the lag problem (which is propably the doodads problem) Keep up the good work! You guys are doing a great job.

Level 19
Well if you wish to leave namek you must go on the left hand side of the pod on namek,

I've been fixing a few bugs and thank you for the feedback i'll start fixing these bugs you've listed for the next release and for those who disapper due to a spell bug just type
either
-debug
or
debug

and it will fix the issue,

Yours Rd,

Level 35
XD Oh come on dude, you know I didn't forget you were on the project, it was just a little slip-up. P.S. - is WatcherKave on this as well? Can't remember. Well done with the multi player campaign so far, you guys are formidable modelers / map-makers, etc. ^^

Hehe yea I know - Just wanted to make sure :grin: and ah we ain't that great... We just work a lot (when we work and aren't busy as hell with a lot of other stuff). :smile:

Kl3sk, sorry, I was just trying to help. I know it is pre-beta, and I'm pointing EVERYTHING that must be fixed, so they already know, even if it is too earlier for it. For example, again, hunting lots of small monsters is better than hunting few good creeps, since they give the same stat.

Thats correct and we are gratefull for the comments - The point with the creeps are correct. Although it should be considered that killing the larger creeps earns more xp. But yes at end game killing lots of weak units is best (by then all creeps will be weak though...)

And if I weren't trying to help I wouldn't either say something, or would call this project a shit or something, and it is not. So you should be more respectful with people around you.

Correct, although he weren't being that rude, he actually was correct that you did repeat the same thing and said very little, but even that helps. And we can only be happy that people are playing it :smile:

And it just keeps lagging, I don't know how... maybe it is because of the doodads problem. Again, most doodads I see are purple-black checkered boxes. Maybe they are lagging. Could you try fixing it?

Your computer settings or wc3 must be completely screwed up.. sorry to say, but all doodads shows up correctly and the lag is minimal.. and first shows after at least 1 hour of playing. There is no cubes... if there are it would mean either a texture fail (which it can't be as it shows correctly for others) or a fail in your graphic.. which would indicate that there might be a reason for the lag.. :con:

And in heaven, yamcha and krillin are the guy, same attack and def, etc. All that changes is their size... or it is meant to be that?

Nope, thats not done on purpose, thanks for the notice :thumbs_up:

And it is a bit hard to hit kamehameha.. I don't know why. If I hit it a little bit to the side, it misses. Maybe you could increase the AoE a bit?

Actually I consider kamahama one of the easiest to hit with spells... you just have to consider what the spell is... as it follows the real DBZ correctly, meaning that you can miss if you attack doesn't hit the target... rather obvious. And if you want to make a sure hit, just make it target the ground a few inches away from the intended target...

And yes, Gohan said to me that his masenko wasn't working...

Good thing to know - Thanks :smile: Although I haven't had time to check if its correct and if not why.

I still don't like the minimap being a radar... x-x

Thats a personal opinion... it being a radar serves a purpose in relating a minimap to the dz universe... But yes... some units will appear outside the radar area which can't be avoided unless we made it a circular map.

And the terrain is repetitive, you should increase the variety.

We're trying, but we do have limited imports and increased amount of doodads/props increase the need for higher specs on the computers and could result in more lag... And the terrain ain't really that bland.. It have several distinctive zones and different doodads and destructible's for each zone. But yes... we are not using that many textures and doodads for above mentioned reason.. We are still working on making it even better of course and you will likely could enjoy better terrain in the campaign.

And the variety of monsters too.

Again this is something that would increase the lag and performance required.. and as you already have lag issues that won't really be a good idea... But yes we too would like to have distinctively different creeps for all zones.. But that would require more models to keep the dbz feeling (equal even less space, increased download time). And it could result in more lag when the monsters are replaced due to saga's. Still yes, thats something we will consider.. and you will see that in the campaign as well.

And Spirit Bomb is mortal to any creep, but it is easy to dodge. Very, very, easy. As well as similar spells (I think Broly have something like that too, but with faster channeling) So, suggestions: decrease the channeling to 5 seconds/increase AoE/Make the enemies in the area you chose be purged or something like that.

The whole purpose of those big spells are the point that they are easy to dodge - Goku always have trouble hitting the bad guy with it, and it takes time to create... So why be annoyed that we follow the DBZ world? Yes it makes it harder for the player and requires him to use some strategy... But hopefully that would only increase the entertainment :wink: Same goes for the other ultimates..

Or all of it together. I reached lvl 60 with Goku, but still was weak and I left the game cause of massive lag.

Besides the lag (which I consider an issue by your computer) Goku is by far the strongest of all the heroes in the game - If played correctly, and we can of course balance everything so no matter how you play you'll be able to own the others and they you.. but then whats the point about xp and skills... it would be just as fine to have 1 hp units fight each other.
So when played with skill every char can own... but there is due to the beta state still balance issues, one being that Goku owns.. which we of course will need to change.. As it should be a given thing that two heroes of almost equal lvl and stats then they should be able to have an equal fight with one another. So yes the balance will be checked upon, but not with the issue of Goku being weak.

I will be able to give you more feedback if you can fix the lag problem (which is probably the doodads problem) Keep up the good work! You guys are doing a great job.

Thanks - Even though it doesn't lag :grin: And thanks for the comments - Its always helpful when people comment on a map you spent ages making and therefore might not notice problems.

Level 19
Well i tested our map on my brothers laptop *Lag Machine* he's barely able to play DBZ Tribute and he lags out on our map so those who are barely able to play DBZ Tribute sadly wont be able to play our map, and those who are having the "Purple Cubes" disapparing instead of the doodads to fix this close and re-open your wc3 before hosting or playing our map. Its because of the map protecter i've used i could easily change the settings for the next release which might fix this error sorry for the issues in playing the game, and hopefully it all should be balanced because i've gone through all the transformations, and creeps stat and xp gain and its all perfect and equal and even.

Level 12
I see, thanks for your... determination to help me understand some things and attention you gave to my posts. I will try that robot-dude (that map gotta be the 1st map you gotta play in wc3?) And my pc works just fine on DBZ Elite Tribute, it does not lag at all Oo''. Well, it is kinda of a mystery then. After all, my pc is good enough to play Counter Strike Source with no lag at all (with max resolution), so... maybe it is what you said Robot-dude. I'm gonna try it as you said (1st game to be played on wc3) to see what happens. If everything works fine, I'll try to host it on bnet, and then comment about my new try. If not, I'll come here and say again it is not working, just so you could know. Keep up the good work! :grin:

edit: By the way, how do you go to Namek again? You guys should point in the map all the important locations like: Fountains, places-to-get-a-improve (Guru which is on NAMEK, androids for cell to absorb, etc) the Lookout, etc. I'm gonna test all chars on single player mode, which I'm playing right now. As far as I am aware, on SINGLE PLAYER it is not lagging and I can't see any purple checkered boxes. (I exited wc3 since i was testing another map and entered again) Though it is a bit of irritating to keep going in and out of bnet/wc3 just to play the map (which is really good for pre-beta). +REP :D and 5/5 (For the current version, the game is just awesome)

edit 2: by the way, Red Baron, I gave you +rep in the wrong post.. ^^ but it's still rep, so..

Edit 3:

Overall: Finally, no purple checkered boxes. Not lagging anymore, only on ults. The game is pretty cool, but have nothing spicy on it (I mean, aside from the ultra models, ultra spells, ultra ideas and all). Sometimes the sagas are "doubled" if you ult them. You gain double gold, it says 2 times you defeated that saga, etc. And once it was triple lol. And most things were "based" on dbz tribute elite. Monster for example xD etc the turtles and the sabertooth. The only ults that have cinematic are ft's and broly's. Meh. Most icons are imported from DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.. which I have for wii :O

Goku: You're right, he's the most strong character. As far as I know, he's the only one that can reach power level 3.5 (Or at least it looks like it is). But Solar Flare sucks. Hard. I mean, it stuns the enemy the time that goku have to stop channeling and attack. And it does not dmg. So please change the config of the spell, change THE spell, etc. After all, there are skills from other chars that dmg AND stun. So... Ss3 spirit bomb= pwns xD Since it is ONLY dbz, there ins't ss4 or gt characters... hmm. He is the only character on which I was patient enough to get to lvl 150.

Gohan: Hmm. Namek is completely small. There should be more namekians! :D I believe that nail lied on the ground, with his hand at his heart (extremely poetic) is for piccolo. It is just a guess. Burst rush: VIEEEWWZZZOOOM boom. There should be something more adequate for a goddamn ult. I couldn't see ss2 cause I was really curious. And used Burst rush near (very near) Wheelo (XD). I can also see there are no cinematics for anything, you just get that thing and that's it.

Future Trunks: He has nothing of special at all compared to the others. Aside that he haves a ult with cinematic! :D (Which lags absurdely). There is needed more variation between characters... Nice spells though. Finish buster description was kamehameha description.

Turles: Meh, after Goku gets SS, every saiyan gets ss too... there should be ss for Turles. Which is pretty imbalanced (x5 with power ball and 2x the other stats, with no mana draining... people gotta die for it.) I didn't reach 60 to see what happens cause after using power ball turles was all buggy, and then he just got stuck behind a citizen.

Broly: I feel guilty using him. Not only he wins 2x in lvl 20, but Gigantic Meteor is just too evil to use... (NO, NOT THE EARTH ÇÇ) Best spell ever though. I stop using him with.... bah, I don't know, I just stopped.

Garlic Jr: Makyan blood gives you... the same thing Saiyan blood does. Meh. I had an excellent idea I'm gonna suggest later... I didn't reach lvl 60 cause I exited windows while I was laughing about stormreaver hermit walking (in the air!) Keep walking.. (in the air!) keeeeep walking.. (in the air!) xD

Conclusion: Still a long way to go, but before, it is already a great game. Add more variation somehow, aside from the spells. For example: Saiyan blood:ASIDE from the critical on all the "bloods", It says on the goddamn description... everytime you get red health or something, you get +100 stats (you could decrease some time after, but since 100 stats is shit later game, you should not. Like, second time is 50, third time is 100 again, something like that.) Namekian blood gives ability to heal somehow (Pic have a bit higher regen AND he have a healing ability) Makyan blood: You are IMORTAAAAL (Reincarnation) Idea for getting out of hell: Instead of tickets, you pay Garlic's (yes, GARLIC himself. Or Janemba, or something like that) to open a portal to the living world, which lasts 15 seconds. Since many evils can be rezzed at the same time, the cooldown is longer than the tickets. And it is costy. (Instead of 100, it is 300 or something) Krillin blood.. human, normal blood. We humans are lame :p I dunno... evasion or something? He gets his power level earlier? I have no idea for our lame, red blood. Cell genetic structure allows him to absorb people in towns for example (make cities bigger and with more people for the absorb guys) When goku goes to namek he should win 120 stats (Gravity Chamber) at lvl 20, and Vegeta should win 150 stats with Gravity Chamber (at lvl 30) by going at bulma or something. Mystic gives power level AND some additional stats, because of the training. Ah yes, the other guys. Turles.. is ok, I guess. Except... hmm... let me see... erm... give him 1.5 power at 20, power ball at 25, and (he deserves it) super saiyan at 40? then at lvl 80 he tree starting growing, and in 100 he finally eats the fruit. But why would he win power? He is fiercer than the other saiyans or something? hmm... Babidi have Dabura and all... buu absorbs... cell regen and absorb... Frieza (if he's gonna be the sixth player) since he's so evil, he gets extra stats for killing things? And all guys should have sense. And when are you adding tournament/ dballs? They're so kewl *-*. And I have a way better idea for Tourny: you are FORCED to enter the tournament. So we have 12 players fighting... ins't that cool? Also, add more 4 cpus to make it even (Uub, Roshi, Kami, Android 18, maybe Gotenks?) Hmm... Krillin or gotenks? >-< Also, add aside from the power level, the multiplier of stats between the power levels. So it is easier to compare and locate the power, balance things, etc. Also, write the formula of the dmg of the spells. And Garlic Jr ult almost never hit... And that's what I can remember. For now.

Last edited:
Level 35
Hehe I am going to have to separate your post again to comment (damn you write much, which is only good :wink:)

After all, my pc is good enough to play Counter Strike Source with no lag at all (with max resolution)

Cs Source ain't exactly a power hungry beast... more like a rabbit or something.. But yea it does have better grapic then wc3, but not as many animated elements which can make wc3 the beast which is known to crash even Monster Machines (everything can crash with enough memory dislocated)

edit: By the way, how do you go to Namek again? You guys should point in the map all the important locations like: Fountains, places-to-get-a-improve (Guru which is on NAMEK, androids for cell to absorb, etc) the Lookout, etc.

Actually we do point to locations (like namek, when the saga happens). But yea we could consider pointing to all places of power, although that would preferably only be after a player input.

I'm gonna test all chars on single player mode, which I'm playing right now. As far as I am aware, on SINGLE PLAYER it is not lagging and I can't see any purple checkered boxes. (I exited wc3 since i was testing another map and entered again) Though it is a bit of irritating to keep going in and out of battlenet/wc3 just to play the map (which is really good for pre-beta). +REP :D and 5/5 (For the current version, the game is just awesome)

I am happy it worked out for you (although its still strange it even have that problem) and its great that your trying them all out.

Not lagging anymore, only on ultimates.

Yea, no way around that when we go all out in eye candy for the players.

The game is pretty cool, but have nothing spicy on it (I mean, aside from the ultra models, ultra spells, ultra ideas and all). Sometimes the sagas are "doubled" if you ult them. You gain double gold, it says 2 times you defeated that saga, etc. And once it was triple lol. And most things were "based" on dbz tribute elite. Monster for example xD etc the turtles and the sabertooth. The only ultimates that have cinematic are future trunks and broly's. Meh.

I enjoy that you comment on it, but still when you comment keep in mind that this is a beta and its rather logical that everything we want in it haven't been added yet... such as cinematic's for every ultimate.

Yea I spotted that saga bug myself, thanks for the heads up on it though :smile:

Hehe Yea the units do look similar... Maybe because both maps are from wc3 :wink: Meaning that when we are trying to create a map as close to the dbz universe we also want the creeps to possible have belonged in that world.. But as we do not have unlimited space to import models in we have a need to use Blizzard models and Blizzard models were not made to fit into DBZ. So the result is that we use units which could for instance look like a robot (hence the golems used) or like the wolves several characters from the series encounter (hence the wolf models). So yes, we too would want the models to be unique, but before we are 100% finished and know the remaining space available we won't be able to change that fact. :sad:
and for the saga's thats hardly surprising.. its based on the same universe... although ours is more DBZ correct then Tribute's (Like the destruction of the city).

Most icons are imported from DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.. which I have for Wii :O

I hope that is meant in a positive way - But yea we are lazy... We could draw them all, but why bother when some already were made for us. :grin:

Goku: You're right, he's the most strong character. As far as I know, he's the only one that can reach power level 3.5 (Or at least it looks like it is). But Solar Flare sucks. Hard. I mean, it stuns the enemy the time that Goku have to stop channeling and attack. And it does no damage. So please change the configuration of the spell, change THE spell, etc. After all, there are skills from other chars that damage AND stun.

Actually it does damage - enough to kill creeps and when your around lvl 112 it does around 9k damage depending on your stats. But yes indeed, the stun is way to short in my opinion... you hardly notice it... So I believe a change of the ability to a complete "curse spell" would make sense, meaning that it should greatly increase the chance for a miss for a period of time or similar

Since it is ONLY dbz, there isn't ss4 or gt characters... hmm. He is the only character on which I was patient enough to get to level 150.

So was that a bad or a good thing?

Gohan: Hmm. Namek is completely small. There should be more namekians! :D I believe that nail lay on the ground, with his hand at his heart (extremely poetic) is for piccolo.

Hehe, yea its small - but again wc3 have limits, thats why in our campaign Namek have and entire map for it self.. complete with towns and Namek villagers (which Vegeta can slaughter :xxd:). We can consider making it larger, but that will depend on how important it gets during events.

It is just a guess. Burst rush: VIEEEWWZZZOOOM boom. There should be something more adequate for a goddamn ultimate. I couldn't see ss2 cause I was really curious. And used Burst rush near (very near) Wheelo (XD). I can also see there are no cinematic's for anything, you just get that thing and that's it.

Ehh what - I don't get what your trying to say here :confused:... You couldn't see ss2 because you was curious and used Burst?
Cinematics are coming.. its still a beta which you as said before should always keep in mind.. We do want to create a cinematic for each of them.

Future Trunks: He has nothing of special at all compared to the others. Aside that he haves a ultimate with cinematic! :D (Which lags absurdly).

Trunks main problem has always been the fact that he doesn't really show that many unique or trademark abilities in the series. But yea, we will consider it. Hope you enjoyed the ultimate though and that it made up for the slight lag.

There is needed more variation between characters... Nice spells though.

Again, the DBZ universe do re-use spells a lot, so we have to be very creative when we want to make each character seem like its different from the others. Thats hard when they mostly only have their trademark attacks to separate between them. But have no fear, we are working on it in order to create that special feel to all of them.
Glad you liked the spells - All thanks to our lovely spell makers :thumbs_up:

Finish buster description was kamehameha description.

Noted. Thanks :wsmile:

Turles: Meh, after Goku gets SS, every saiyan gets ss too... there should be ss for Turles. Which is pretty imbalanced (x5 with power ball and 2x the other stats, with no mana draining... people gotta die for it.) I didn't reach 60 to see what happens cause after using power ball turles was all buggy, and then he just got stuck behind a citizen.

No there shouldn't.... Turles doesn't go ss at any point in the series.. so he won't go ss in our map. A mode for his power up or similar can be added though.
And yea, he have a few bugs. If you play with him where he is controlled by a comp, he sometimes ends out standing out in the ocean.

Broly: I feel guilty using him. Not only he wins 2x in level 20, but Gigantic Meteor is just too evil to use... (NO, NOT THE EARTH ÇÇ) Best spell ever though. I stop using him with.... bah, I don't know, I just stopped.

Hehe Broly needs to be awesome :wwink:

Conclusion: Still a long way to go, but before, it is already a great game. Add more variation somehow, aside from the spells. For example: Saiyan blood:ASIDE from the critical on all the "bloods", It says on the goddamn description... everytime you get red health or something, you get +100 stats (you could decrease some time after, but since 100 stats is shit later game, you should not. Like, second time is 50, third time is 100 again, something like that.)

Giving away 100 stats would be way to high.. imagine how fast he could grow at beginning.. that would unbalance the game a lot. But yea... although it helps us keep the balance its correct that we should avoid making exactly the same ability with just different names.

Idea for getting out of hell: Instead of tickets, you pay Garlic's (yes, GARLIC himself. Or Janemba, or something like that) to open a portal to the living world, which lasts 15 seconds. Since many evils can be revived at the same time, the cooldown is longer than the tickets. And it is costly. (Instead of 100, it is 300 or something)

A great point -I myself have been wondering about how to avoid using tickets in hell (as it makes no sense in connection with the DBZ universe) and I have talked about it on several occasions with Robot-Dude. I even created the original layout for HFIL (Hell = Home for infinite losers) so that there would be the sea which at one point is used as a portal to earth. I am still trying to figure out how to use it in a balanced way, but your idea with Janamba ain't bad (Although a backup is needed for when a saga kills Janamba.)

Krillin blood.. human, normal blood. We humans are lame :p I dunno... evasion or something? He gets his power level earlier? I have no idea for our lame, red blood. Cell genetic structure allows him to absorb people in towns for example (make cities bigger and with more people for the absorb guys) When Goku goes to Namek he should win 120 stats (Gravity Chamber) at lvl 20, and Vegeta should win 150 stats with Gravity Chamber (at level 30) by going at Bulma or something. Mystic gives power level AND some additional stats, because of the training. Ah yes, the other guys. Turles.. is ok, I guess. Except... hmm... let me see... erm... give him 1.5 power at 20, power ball at 25, and (he deserves it) super saiyan at 40? then at lvl 80 the tree starts to grow and in 100 he finally eats the fruit. But why would he win power? He is fiercer than the other saiyans or something? hmm... Babidi have Dabura and all...Buu absorbs... cell regeneration and absorb... Frieza (if he's gonna be the sixth player) since he's so evil, he gets extra stats for killing things? And all guys should have sense. And when are you adding tournament/ dragonballs? They're so kewl *-*.

Besides the idea of Turles going "ss" and the talk about human blood :con: then I believe a lot of those ideas would work well in our map. But not all guys should have sense... many of the evil players doesn't in the DBZ universe (and even if they can, then most of the Z-Fighters can suppress their powers.)

And I have a way better idea for Tournament: you are FORCED to enter the tournament. So we have 12 players fighting... isn't that cool?

Problem with forced tournaments is that many players dislike having to be stopped while playing (also would be a bother if you were just about to kill a saga.)

Also, add more 4 cpus to make it even (Uub, Roshi, Kami, Android 18, maybe Gotenks?) Hmm... Krillin or gotenks? >-< Also, add aside from the power level, the multiplier of stats between the power levels. So it is easier to compare and locate the power, balance things, etc.

I don't get what your saying here... more cpu's? You mean AI controlled heroes? And where? And whats that about multiplier of stats making it easier to locate power?

Also, write the formula of the damage of the spells. And Garlic Jr ult almost never hit... And that's what I can remember. For now.

Good point about the math behind the ability being written, could make it easier for the player to know what to use.

Last edited:
Level 12
Hmm... (You fell asleep while writing? It was that hard working? Oh, I feel so honored *-*) Now that I've read everything.. first, the power level was only to meant to check the power of the fighters, and to test for example. I'm not sure if the lvl 20 power up for Broly is 1.5 or 2.0 for example. It would be easier for me to suggest and test your maps. And EXCELLENT idea. (I though everyone could sense... :O) Well, let's do this: what about you can sense everything that have a power level like 1x or better than your power level. he more powerful you get, the... less sensible you got. Except Goku, because he is expert in sensing. Hum. And maybe you could also sense how much more power he have of you. Or maybe.... when you are less than 1x, then you could only sense their location, but not the power. Hum... Yeah, something like that. Well, in case I'll play again (and I plan to) I'll give more feedback. Keep up the good work! :D

Edit: and the sound I mentioned about Gohan Burst Rush, is that all that he does is a shockwave. Nothing else. There should be a sequence of punches and then a Kamehameha... (Yes, it is possible, cause there is a map named Naruto Shippuden RPG [which now sucks cause of the all bad and sudden changes] but in a older version of it, the ult of Naruto is a combo. The poor guy gets punched to one side, punched again, one more time, and then throw away with the power of the Rasengan. There should be something like that: You use, and then: Gohan punches some few times and the guy is throw away. Then the same happens, and (if it is possible, make the first combo go in the air, and in the second go down) the guy is throw down, and then gohan go behind him and make a WIDER kamehameha. (Like the one Watcher Kave showed on his video) Ah yes, you're not going to add... you know, sound effects? *-* Maybe even a shorter version of a dbz op/ed (since the whole version makes the game too damn heavy) again, like the video. I loved Big Bang sound effect when Vegeta says that. And in the end... BIG BANG ATTACK! Also, why not modify flying? Just change some settings: add evasion, and not invulnerability. Like 80% evasion? And like, lower the attack in half or something. Burf/Nerf things so they can still fight and take dmg on air. But increasing defense and lowering attack (though it does not makes much of sense. Alas, it does only on the evasion: since they're faster, it is harder to hit things on them. But they cannot abuse of it, and that's why the low attack. Well, something like that) And let me see.... ah yes, then instead of forcing, Ask them if they want to. Like, a option appear in the screen asking if they want or not. And like, it says 2 minutes before that the tournament is gonna start, so people can finish their business. Then, on 2 minutes, wherever they are, they are asked if they want to. All that wants are teleported near the tournament stadium, and wait for the fights to be randomned. And yes, four heroes to fight them to make 16. But that would only happen if they were forced to, cause if they are not,there aren't many players. So add MORE heroes since most of them aren't going to fight (I mean the players) Kami, Master Roshi (both disguised) If you're gonna use Krillin, Gotenks. Or that disguise they used before they learned about fusion. If gotenks is used, Krillin. Android 18, ... Hercule, Bacterian... Nam? Tien, Yamcha... I had one more thing to say, but I forgot what it was. Well, again, Keep up the good work! o/

Edit 2: I helped that much to recieve +3 rep? Thanks! :D (Of course, REP is not what I want, it is only a good consequence out of helping people in THW out... which you have done a lot, hum Baron? xD)

Edit 3: Nah, it doens't look negative. Just show your reaction and what you're going to do about each matter. And about the icons, it is positive, cause they're really nice o/ That game is one pretty much good game, propably better DBZ game ever. It have even that robot that Emperor Pilaf constructed... o/ Ah yes, I forgot to mention, or I mentioned before and don't remember. The hero icon doens't show at all, which means f1 doens't work too to go to your hero... you should use the same icons of normal form, powered form, powered form 2, etc; to the icons of the heroes. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Level 6
Bad Points/things that needs to be changed.

* Model Potraits not done
* Models animations are awkward when they at stationary
* The buildings name is "Building 1". Sounds unrealistic as all buildings are building 1...
* The creeps are nearly the same as those in DBZ Tribute and they does not use any skills, making grinding boring.
* Kamehameha bends and does not move in a striaght line?! Wtf change this pls. :thumbs_down:

* Sagas are user friendly and runs smoothly.
* Wonderful icons :grin:
* Eye Candy skills
* Unique Flight skill i like it! :thumbs_up:
* Str agi and int changed, making it realistic.

If you changed the bad points i stated, your map will get a 4/5. Currently 3/5.

Level 35
Bad Points/things that needs to be changed.

* Model Portraits not done
* Models animations are awkward when they at stationary
* The buildings name is "Building 1". Sounds unrealistic as all buildings are building 1...
* The creeps are nearly the same as those in DBZ Tribute and they does not use any skills, making grinding boring.
* Kamehameha bends and does not move in a straight line?! Wtf change this please. :thumbs_down:

If you changed the bad points i stated, your map will get a 4/5. Currently 3/5.

Rather harsh judgment you got there :smile:... only judging on pure minor things... but yes model portraits ain't done for all characters and they aren't perfectly animated (I personally believe that I rather have them do the correct motion when using an ability instead of having a perfect stand animation.. But that might just be me :grin:). I didn't realize out buildings was click able, good thing you pointed that out - Thats not intended.

As I have explained before we have a limited amount of space and we are afterall using the same game as dbz tribute.. And therefor as wc3 only have a very limited number of units which could fit into the dbz universe it is no wonder we have similar units. But you should be aware that our units are not exactly the same and that we have several different units with their own custom models.

Our sagas use abilities, but the normal creeps does not. This have to main reasons; One: What abilities should they use? Remember we are working stricltly to the "real" dbz world here and normally the henchmen we're using in the game have no special attacks (yes Saibamen could be one of the creeps which would have some abilities, but mostly they don't). Try imaging a wolf firing a energy blast.. that would be senseless and using the good old wc3 ones with bloodlust and such would be a meaningless... So what abilities can you imagine them to have? Should we program an AI for them so they can gather upon you and spend a lot of time making specially coded attack moves which doesn't even show on the model as we can't import custom models due to file limit :con: Nah, that wouldn't work out well... Yes you could also imagine the drones firing out their arms (like some robots do in the series), but again they wouldn't really lose their arm and it would appear stupid.
Anyway if we can justify a need for abilities on certain creeps then we will of course consider adding those.

Actually the kamahama attack can change direction and it is shown in the movies several times... But in our map this change happens when you fire down a hill (or up), fire into a border or similar... And all of this is purely due to the limits of wc3's engine (and yes it could be avoided with even more triggering, but we do also intend to release this map at some point and originally we only meant this as a teaser for our campaign map:wink:)
so thats the cost of the eye candy - less space for something else and a lot of code :cool:

So I am happy that you like it and helped finding an error, but you shall also need to consider what we actually can do with what we have (limited space and performance requirements) and on what stage the map is currently in (beta).

Hope that when you play the next fixed version you'll enjoy it even more :thumbs_up:

Level 6
Rather harsh judgment you got there :smile:... only judging on pure minor things... but yes model portraits ain't done for all characters and they aren't perfectly animated (I personally believe that I rather have them do the correct motion when using an ability instead of having a perfect stand animation.. But that might just be me :grin:). I didn't realize out buildings was click able, good thing you pointed that out - Thats not intended.

As I have explained before we have a limited amount of space and we are afterall using the same game as dbz tribute.. And therefor as wc3 only have a very limited number of units which could fit into the dbz universe it is no wonder we have similar units. But you should be aware that our units are not exactly the same and that we have several different units with their own custom models.

Our sagas use abilities, but the normal creeps does not. This have to main reasons; One: What abilities should they use? Remember we are working stricltly to the "real" dbz world here and normally the henchmen we're using in the game have no special attacks (yes Saibamen could be one of the creeps which would have some abilities, but mostly they don't). Try imaging a wolf firing a energy blast.. that would be senseless and using the good old wc3 ones with bloodlust and such would be a meaningless... So what abilities can you imagine them to have? Should we program an AI for them so they can gather upon you and spend a lot of time making specially coded attack moves which doesn't even show on the model as we can't import custom models due to file limit :con: Nah, that wouldn't work out well... Yes you could also imagine the drones firing out their arms (like some robots do in the series), but again they wouldn't really lose their arm and it would appear stupid.
Anyway if we can justify a need for abilities on certain creeps then we will of course consider adding those.

Actually the kamahama attack can change direction and it is shown in the movies several times... But in our map this change happens when you fire down a hill (or up), fire into a border or similar... And all of this is purely due to the limits of wc3's engine (and yes it could be avoided with even more triggering, but we do also intend to release this map at some point and originally we only meant this as a teaser for our campaign map:wink:)
so thats the cost of the eye candy - less space for something else and a lot of code :cool:

So I am happy that you like it and helped finding an error, but you shall also need to consider what we actually can do with what we have (limited space and performance requirements) and on what stage the map is currently in (beta).

Hope that when you play the next fixed version you'll enjoy it even more :thumbs_up:

Hahas sorry if i sounded harsh :grin:. Hmm... I dont agree wth you saying kamehameha bends when it's fired. If you are saying other beams bends in dbz yes but kamehameha moves in a stright line and does not bent unless it is deflected by some other forces acting on it. It destroys any obstacles in it's path instead of 'avoiding' them by bending. By looking at your spell beam, it seems that you are using dummies with locust and blue light models. If i am correct, then i propose that you change the dummies to flying so that they will not be affected by the terrain deformations.

Level 35
Hahas sorry if i sounded harsh :grin:. Hmm... I dont agree wth you saying kamehameha bends when it's fired. If you are saying other beams bends in dbz yes but kamehameha moves in a stright line and does not bent unless it is deflected by some other forces acting on it. It destroys any obstacles in it's path instead of 'avoiding' them by bending. By looking at your spell beam, it seems that you are using dummies with locust and blue light models. If i am correct, then i propose that you change the dummies to flying so that they will not be affected by the terrain deformations.

Actually several characters can move it and make it move not in a straight line, but yes you don't have control over it in our map and we did consider giving them flying (I believe they already are) But that doesn't change the fact that they will still follow the terrain height same as all other flying units in wc3 does - Although we might be able to do something if we tinker around with min/max height.

Well look at it, but I don't consider it a major issue... yet :wink:

Level 19
Which way do you lot prefer to have the spells and abilites to be like
Current Style with 4 Spells limited
or
A spell book which you start of with your two basic spells and your passive and your ultimate(after you gain a transformation)
Then every odd level *triggered* you will gain a level and you'll be able to have more spells in the future.

Level 12
Well, with spellbook you'll be able to put a lot of spells in there... which is pretty good. And with each transformation... yeah, it is a GREAT idea. After all, Goku ins't supposed to use Spirit Bomb in ss3... and if you really use that, rise the dmg of spirit bomb, cause aside from the other ult, he will use that in power level x1...

Level 19
Well got the new flight system to work with the spellbook idea, and now just going through all the budokai series and typing up spells to add per person and watching the anime series as well to get ideas.

Also done the following Things:
- Added "Final Flash" by Kave
- Added "Hellzone Grenade" *Non cinematic* by valk

- Sorted out every spellbook and new flight spell for each person and added three triggers per person for the flight system and made it detect which form your in,

- You wont be able to heal in flight model or obtain any items other then your current transformation state,

- currently sorting out the transformation system to work as well along with the flight system so you can go ss whilst in flight mode.

Last edited:
Level 2
OK i have one thing to say about this game....its a con....i love broly's cinematic tho..nice job....ok heres the con: Everytime when i host it....everyone who played with me in the game....get dissconnected....but i stay in game...it happens all the time when i try to host it....its pissing off people and there gettin mad at ME. Can you plz tell me how to fix it..OR patch it so they wont dc? Thanks, SuperDBZFan9000

Edit: Ok the same thing happened.....only gohan was able to stay...and me.....this is one of the worst bugs i have ever encountered....can you plz try and fix it?....or figure out whats wrong?

Last edited:
Level 1
I play this and it is great by far the best DBZ map on WC3 yet and its not even in beta i think that this map has a lot of potential and i dont know what people are talking about it didnt lag for me except when i used broly's special but even that was just a little lag other then that lag free

Level 19
Well,

Changing the Transformation System once again
Removing the Item way, and replacing it with a Passive so you will be able to have an extra Inventory Slot, and the reason we are doing this way because if you die with a Special Effect it disappears, and i rather have the Saiyan's heads stay attached,

Level 35
OK i have one thing to say about this game....its a con....i love broly's cinematic tho..nice job....ok heres the con: Every time when i host it....everyone who played with me in the game....get disconnected....but i stay in game...

Its a general thing for wc3.. which happens for some larger maps.. I had it for a period of time, but it got solved when they updated the game and I never understood what was actually wrong, although I did discover that it happened less frequently late at night.

So as I haven't heard from others about this and have experienced no problems myself (same for robot as he mentioned).. Then I'll bet its your computer having the same trouble mine had.. And by computer I assume its most likely the connection.
I really hope it solves it self for you, as it did for me.. because its really annoying.