• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ - Rise Of The Saiyans

Hello,

Here's the latest version of "Dragonball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans"
Created and Released on: 13/3/2012
Discontinued on: 9/11/2012

For list of updates and changes to the map please read the Updates inside the map on the Info tab.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Log for (Beta 0.6d)
- Full change log is in "Information Tag ingame"

Known bugs in this version:
- Gigantic Meteor causes leaks
- The odd occasion Characters are removed (Very rare chance this happens)

Things That don't work:
- Fusion
- Gohans Ooaru

Keywords:
DBZ, Rise Of The Saiyans, Dragonball Z
Contents

DBZ - Rise Of The Saiyans (Map)

Reviews
16:53, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 2
Its a general thing for wc3.. which happens for some larger maps.. I had it for a period of time, but it got solved when they updated the game and I never understood what was actually wrong, although I did discover that it happened less frequently late at night.

So as I haven't heard from others about this and have experienced no problems myself (same for robot as he mentioned).. Then I'll bet its your computer having the same trouble mine had.. And by computer I assume its most likely the connection.
I really hope it solves it self for you, as it did for me.. because its really annoying.

No...i dont think so....i have a fast connection...a very fast one....it might be the map size...i'm not so sure....it has to do something with wc3 itself OR the map itself, i know its not my connection :slp: ..if its the map...it has to be patched...if its my wc3....then i have no idea what to do with it :confused:

Level 35
No...I don't think so....i have a fast connection...a very fast one....it might be the map size...I'm not so sure....it has to do something with wc3 itself OR the map itself, i know its not my connection :slp: ..if its the map...it has to be patched...if its my wc3....then i have no idea what to do with it :confused:

Well as I mentioned I had the problem myself and the two maps I mostly had the trouble in was; DBZ Tribute and Naval Combat...

And yea I too had no idea what to do about it.. and one day it just stopped doing it. As we have tested the map for hours of online play, it would be rather odd if it was the map itself.. and as said I had that trouble with other maps (and at random apparently).

I can only hope it solves itself for you or that our next beta won't give you the same problem. :wsad:

Level 19
F1 will be added back into the next version, and along with a few changes with transformation, flight system.

Sadly with the changes in transformation system the map will go up by a few kb's due to i've added in whole models for a while till later on. (This way we can have less passive abilites for heads and aura's & static effects) Also Gohan's Mystic trainning is getting changed and redone, and new animations for people. Some creep changes with names and models. You'll have to wait a tad longer because of animations and systems.

Level 19
Well, i've been mostly focused on redoing the transformation system so i haven't been able to do the following things

- Finish World Tournament Event
- Finish implanet the dragonball System
- Finish Supreme Kai's Trainning
- Add more Saga's
- Redo Namek
- Reanimate the models
- Implanet Dead Zone
- Start Cell's System
- Finish Buu's System
- Update Flight System

Level 12
First of all the models don't even load ingame i only see pink cubes etc. ...
lol you worked for more than 2 years and thats all you can bring up? ... modles don't make a game .. go learn mapmaking.

EDIT:ah and i forgot ... THIS IS A STUPID COPY OF DBZ TRIBUTE!!!

Level 19
sorry, when a new version of maps?

Beta 0.6 will be released after the following have been done:

1) When Terrain has been redone and reworked
2) Triggers have been fixed and saga's have been improved
3) New Spells have been finished
4) Transformations have been fixed and debugged
5) Garlic Jr has been replaced
6) All models have been finished

Level 2
you could not tell me the approximate date? =) and still please tell me where you can download Dragonball Z Campaign

Level 19
you could not tell me the approximate date? =) and still please tell me where you can download Dragonball Z Campaign

Well it could be months till we get Beta 0.6 running.

Waiting for Red-Baron to finish doing some terrain, and then i'm going to do some more.

The project is slowly going slow again due to real life.
The Campaign Was halted and stopped back in 2008.

Level 3
I've tried every hero, and i cannot suggest it enough that you atleast triple the sight range of all the heroes. It isn't very fun to nuke things with characters like Broly when the enemy is at melee range so you can't even see the Eraser Cannon animation.

Level 19
I've tried every hero, and i cannot suggest it enough that you atleast triple the sight range of all the heroes. It isn't very fun to nuke things with characters like Broly when the enemy is at melee range so you can't even see the Eraser Cannon animation.

We will be fixing this in beta 0.6, which we are working on, we have decided to make the blasts go on till they reach x amount of range.

Level 7
hey rd suggestion pls add a blink skill, it is fun like in the series that you will be able to fire kameha behind your enemys back..

Level 12
I just had a so awesome idea.. it is so awesome that I wanted that only YOUR map had it. So... here it goes: I was playing DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and I was playing the Broly chapter, and Goku was doing no damage at all. Then a cutscene happened saying GIMME YOUR POWER and then he (or in the case, I, since I was using him) could now at least damage Broly! :B So I was thinking... Perhaps you guys could give an ability named Give Power Away. Your target gains 1/5 of your stats, and you get a debuff that you lose all your KI and get a debuff of damage and armor. Or perhaps the stats that your target gain could be related to how much KI you have. (Meaning if you have 100% KI, your target could win 1/2 or 1/3... if you have 50% KI he would win only 1/4 or 1/6...) and so it goes. You liked it? *-*

Level 19
Changes which will be made:

1) Player 2 wont play as a saga part
We will be using a Saiyan Saga Vegeta, with a different model, so it sticks to the orignal story, and also probably do the same for them all, so you can play as the characters and fight against the saga's without skipping it, so you get to fight through more saga's then ever.

2) Goku and Gohan will start at the same point as the old version, however you will start off by fighting either Saibamen or Dino's. (Haven't decided yet, but will probably do both)

3) We will place a few random Saibamen around the map which will be level 10+
These will be red ones and be hidden underground, and they will pop out when you walk near them, however we will, make these saibamen pop out to your level, so it gives more of a better chance of dying, and better stat rewards,

In Beta 0.6, if you come across a Sign/Cart, becareful you will get ambushed by Saibamen now ;) also they get stronger every time they get defeated, but they only have 3 stages then they stop spawning, its too give more of a chance of dying. Also they are classed as "Hero's" so you will get the same amount of stat bonus you get from killing the enemy, so its an extra +5 stats onto your stat farming. But they only ambush you at level 10+

Saga Event changes:
- Saga's now are only in two triggers: SagaEvents + SagaBossDeaths
Which helps us alot, so we can run one trigger, and it will turn off for a while, and then turn back on after waiting 80seconds, This will help and fix alot of leaks.

- Majin Buu system has changed, no longer a leaderboard for telling you when buu is released, also will be fixed even more so, the effects blend in, and look more dbz-ish/believeable

- Garlic Jr has been replaced for Janemba (For those who don't know)
- New Loading Screen
- Transformations for Saiyans are no longer text based but item based.
- Broly can no longer revert after reaching LSS.
This could result in broly being OP, however we will make count messurements to ensure its still balanced.
- Namek has been fused into earth
- No more pan and zoom onto planets, now you can help and support your allie hero's if they go afk.
- Alot of systems have been placed for vjass/jass
Tree Respawn, DamageDetection

Last edited: