• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ / Naruto / Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Not many people are willing to model anime models because 1) they don't like it, 2) nearly impossible to geomerge an anime model,3) scratch modeling a GOOD model takes time and 4) even if they do, it's just going to be circulated in crappy imitations of DotA.

The thing is, unless there is actually a good anime map, no one will care.

well not all models goes on hand of noobs ... when my project is finished you will all think better from anime requester...

EDIT:there are many anime models hidden ... most maker are japanese

Level 6
well not all models goes on hand of noobs ... when my project is finished you will all think better from anime requester...

EDIT:there are many anime models hidden ... most maker are japanese

Alright, dazzle me with your project. Only anime map I might play now days is Anime Wars Allstars and Fate/Stay Night.

Edit: I did recently find Chriz. and Tim's Eva unit 000 model.

Level 25
Death Note is one of the better manga recently. I don't know about the anime, having not seen it, but I presume its okay

However, Death Note is a series about battles of logic and wit, like a good ol' detective story. Warcraft is about killing things and getting money. The two do not mix. There's a reason that Light, Misa and L are only support things in that one crazy crossover-from-hell DS game, rather than fighters

Level 14
zomgz yay!1 naruto!!...
god i hate it...

Who's handling the giving out of the "famed" cloud model?
KenshinUesugi or The Last Istari?

Level 14
ahh i see...
well nevermind then.. i was going to ask.. but if it bothers you that much I'll respect that..
it's just a model after all.. life isn't going to end if i don't have it lol

Level 14
yeah I just re-read all 18 pages of this thread.. all throughout there are at least 15 people that come here asking for it with no rep and 1 post.. and then are never heard from again..

Thanks for being awesome and doing this.
want me to pm you, so as to not clog this thread with useless banter?

Level 25
Bah. Get rid of the model and make the buggers suffer. In fact, I'm annoyed now, so get ready for my FF7 rant

Seriously, what the hell is with the fanboying of FF7? All things considered, its generic. And don't even get me started on Sephiroth. He's a ridiculous design which should have gone mostly ignored like most FF villains, yet he's fanboyed like now tomorrow

Why the hell is he popular, where as someone who actually managed to do something worthwhile, like FF6's Kefka, is ignored? Kefka is better than Sephiroth in every imaginable way

Level 13
I think that FF7 was Final Fantasy's first step into 3D may have had something to do with it. Which caused quite a few veterans to quit. Plus the oversized sword thing brought in all the little kids thinking they could do it too.

A lot of people like Sephiroth because Square tried to make it look like he could Godmode his way through anything, by making him not fight at all. This created the illusion that he was some unstoppable juggernaut, and those who couldn't see through the illusion fanboyed over him.

Now, I never played FF6, so I don't know Kefka. I started at 10, then played 9, 8, then 7. Never got what was so great about 7. Mind giving me a lesson on just what he did?

Level 13
It's nothing to worry about. Those people are far too stupid to find the page links and shuffle through all of them.

EDIT: Ok, I'm getting rid of the Winged Cloud. But before I do, here he is in a zip file.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/pastebin/show/d3eb6dbc323356327dfe7d430781c60f/

Have fun.

Oh, and I'm not betraying anyone. This is just like the Liam and the Black Mage model incident if those around for that catch my drift...

Last edited:
Level 26
If you have 1000+ rep, I have the model. It was *sniff* the first model I downloaded from here. My first post is still hiding around somewhere...

Enjoy the skin while you're at it

EDIT: What's wrong with the model? Looks perfectly fine to me. See ingame shot

Attachments

• Cloud.JPG
    Cloud.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 237
Level 3
Well i don't know why you don't want to let others enjoy those models.Because you hate anime you should let other enjoy them.

Level 13
We don't hate anime in general. We hate Naruto. Why? It sucks. It's just a ninja clone of DBZ, which we just dislike as it's not constantly requested.

(The next part is copied and pasted from an earlier thing about Naruto.)

Naruto - looks like Goku, compare the two.
Sasuke - looks like Vegeta, once again, compare.

Too many episodes. Most are filler.
When seeing the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight series. Here's how it went.

Naruto Transforms, BAM BAM BAM
Sasuke Transforms into something better, BAM BAM BAM this went on for a while before Naruto transformed into something better and started the whole process again. Just like DBZ.

Everyone's signature attack is some sort of super punch or kick or some ball of energy, like DBZ.

They shout their attacks before they do them, like DBZ. (This has always gotten to me, could you see a ninja shouting "KUNAI!!!" before throwing it at his assassination target?)

Each one trains to get better than the other, with every rival surpassing each other again and again. (This is why I like Hellsing. Alucard, the protagonist, basically godmodes his way through the anime, ova, and manga instead of getting stronger along the way.)

Naruto is just another case of the DBZ fever. And don't call me a hater without good backup. I have seen several episodes of Naruto due to my friend forcing me to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.