• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

darkys B-day (darky dont look)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
you can do skins. We just might be able to get rightfield for some mages and other things. We can get alfredx for some mdl editing, And a few skins from mr pysco saikkan and evilyardgnome. You and Juice_F could do icons, I could do a few faces for the skinners to finish off, We could also get someone for sounds so at the beguining it says HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKY!!!... lol. We should all start now because this is gonna be hard making a whole EMPIRE.

Level 8
What map size?
What tileset? Northrend? Icecrown?

Maybe I should do it like the Orc City, with huge building doodads and such. Then I would need custom buildings done...

Level 8
What map size?
What tileset? Northrend? Icecrown?

Maybe I should do it like the Orc City, with huge building doodads and such. Then I would need custom buildings done...

You should make a big Nerubian Hero, and one of his pissed sounds is "Happy Birthday Darky!" or "WC3Search owns"

Level 8
probaly northerend, more nerubian, Anyway First buildings done, The ancient ziggurat (coverd and comb webs)
FirstNerubianBuilding.jpg

Level 7
well, yes - but who would be responsible of this donation? - the google adds seems to have the better weight, though it would be kind of cool, to have some sort of funding for a basket with a bottle of wine or sumtin like that, and have it sendt directly to his door ^^ only - who wanna/can hack the information for his adress, and would he find it kindda creepy if everyone in the community knew were he live? :roll: lol

Level 11
Heh... I'd donate some money if I had any. I get about... 5$ per month from my... Uhh... How's that in English? Whatever... Romania is a pretty poor country and oh well... I'd donate something if I really had what to. Also, I'm very curious to know how can we donate stuff actually? Though I doubt that's the biggest problem... :p

U.V

U.V

Level 7
hia people!

to make s long story short,
i can do:
-good terrain
-spells
-high quality cinematics
-advanced triggering (no JASS)
and maybe some other things i cant remember right now

just call my name if you need me

p.s - ill be more than glad to build the 'mother map' with will host all of the custom resources.

Level 13
U.V said:
hia people!

i can do:
-good terrain
-spells
-high quality cinematics

p.s - ill be more than glad to build the 'mother map' with will host all of the custom resources.
what about a flash movie? wouldnt it be great that we make everything instead of using the classical way where everything is premade?
and how much flash movies do this community have so far? none, but we have thousand of maps! be original for once.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
Wormskull said:
U.V said:
hia people!

i can do:
-good terrain
-spells
-high quality cinematics

what about a flash movie? wouldnt it be great that we make everything instead of using the classical way where everything is premade?
and how much flash movies do this community have so far? none, but we have thousand of maps! be original for once.

i have limited drawing skills when doing so on whatever's not a paper, and i have no skill in animating flash whatsoever.
if it is a flash movie you're making you would most probably do it without me.

EDIT: omg, 200th post :p

Level 13
U.V said:
i have limited drawing skills when doing so on whatever's not a paper, and i have no skill in animating flash whatsoever.
if it is a flash movie you're making you would most probably do it without me.
who cares if you can't draw, just put some of your work in it.. you can do stick figures, it doesnt matters. the best would be to do a jam, so i can stick 10 movies in a single movie to see the work of everyone. just go download the flash trial, i doubt you need more than 30 days..
flash isnt mainly about the graphics..there gotta be a storyline and some meaning, the graphics arent that important.

Level 13
if you'd be loving darky you would be doing a flash movie..here you got ultimate customization..you dont just place premade doodads here few units here and triggers here.. darky can easily do better than anyone else here...you guys know it.
a flash movie is something no one has tried yet, but everyone knows how customizable it can be..everyone laughted or took a look at flash movies

Level 13
Mycklern said:
Shut up with your stupid flash movie, if you wan't one, make one. No one will stop you.
Go ahead.
so you're voting that we make maps while darky is the mastermind at mapping? get over it, darky doesnt need a map, he can easily make himself with ease, what the hell are you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.