• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darkness Legends RPG attempt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
ok this is my second attempt for an RPG called Darkness Legends. The reason for my first failor is because i was not expeirenced enough with World Editor but now... i AM WAYYY BETTER at it. However, i have all my hero's i have a cinematic and i have a story-line now i need some ideas for the setting, or if you have any other suggestions tell me.

-=-=-=-=-Part of storyline-=-=-=-=-

A mysterious wanderer returns to the Graveyard of Dark Legacy. He casts a forbidden spell on all of the graves and releases the Dark Legends. Now the dark is reborn they're seeking revenge on the Telanus Kingdom (the destroyer of the dark). How ever the Holy Legends are still alive. The Dark Legends must kill all of the Holy Legends to get to the Archangel. Once the Archangel is dead Darkness may once again roam through the land of Ratahlos.

-=-=-=-=-The Dark Heroes-=-=-=-=-

Undead
---Undead Rouge
---Undead Necromancer
---Undead Warrior
Elves
---Elven Warrior
---Shadow Elve
---Elven Archer
Dwarve
---Dark Forge Warrior
Chaos Orc
---Chaos Beserker
---Chaos Sorcerer

All Heroes are part of the Dark Legends
If someone can (as i am still trying) help me Find 1 (2 if can) mor Dwarven Heroes (make shure they look evil. And 2 more Chaos (red) orcs.

Last edited:
Level 17
Mc_Flurry, if you need models you should post in the request forums, but I'm sure you'll find models fitting your description in the Models Section.

mario_64, why, oh why do you keep posting non-related attachments to random threads like this. You'll just get neg-repped.

Status
Not open for further replies.