• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
ok i need a detailed story written for my RPG called Darkness Legends (link in my signature). Here's the base of my story...

A Mysterious Wanderer returns to the Graveyard of Dark Souls and preformed a ritual that unleashed the Dark Legends. The Dark Legends were eliminated by the Holy Legends who were lead by the Arch Angel (who still needs a name... lol). Now the Dark Legends lead by the Dark Angel (who also still needs a name... lol) are set throughout the lands of Telanus to Destroy The holy Legends and the Arch Angel.

...If anyone can make a story off of that please answer this thread.

Quick Question: what is Uther doing in this icon? :pal:

Level 4
Well, first of all... who are you?(I mean the char in the RPG not you, Flurry:xxd:)
and also, is it single or multiplayer?

anyways... my story would be something along the lines that you play the role of a legendary knight, part of an order of holy warrior knights (which would also work for multiplayer aswell as single).
if you wanted there could also be the 'Dark' equivalent, and so maybe players could choose whether they wanted to be a holy or unholy knight sort of thing.

The story could be about a strugle for an ancient artifact that helped destroy the Dark angel once before, but now, his powers have returned partialy and now he is seeking vengeance and plans to turn this artifact back upon the Arch angel...

The Arch Angels powers are also weakening as the Dark Angel corupts more and more of his followers, turning them to Evil:wink: and the final strugle is between the ancient order of the holy knights and the evil powers of the Dark knights...

So how is that for a story?
I could advance on that idea further if you like it...

Quick answer: :pal:I guess he's casting holy light or something:thumbs_up:

Level 5
The most awesome Arch Angel name ever is Leo :wink: . And Dark Angel name.. Cole.. :eekani: Maybe I watched Charmed too much.

Btw: I think Uther is casting that riencarnation spell, looks to non-healing for Holy Light..

Arch Angel:
Tiric
Fallen Angel:
Khadar

I'm thinking the Fallen Angel should look something like Tyreal from Diablo 2, except maybe with black & red wings(or whatever) and a MASSIVE axe in his hand.

For the Arch Angel, maybe you could just give 'em something that says "I'm better than them" to the other types of Angels:
Two pairs of angelic wings, a flaming halo and a godly white aura covering his arms & legs, aswell as a long ass sword covered in white flame.

Proper names for orders:

Shadows of Ryth (Dark Legends)
Light of the Grandstar (Holy Legends)

I've got more ideas for names & such if the story develops.

Level 4
I'm thinking the Fallen Angel should look something like Tyreal from Diablo 2, except maybe with black & red wings(or whatever) and a MASSIVE axe in his hand.

I don't play Diablo but the description sounds alot like the Chaos Bloodthirster from Warhammer... I think it's the 'MASSIVE' axe that does it:hohum:

Level 6
Many of you seem available to make a story... but heres how its going

in Dark Legends

you get to pick a hero from 4 races
shadow Elf
Dark Iron Dwarve
UNdead
Chaos Orc

the reason you dont get to pick Holy people is becuase Holy Legend is going to be a sequal to this Dark Legends Game

Next, the Arch Angel does look like tyrael and for the Fallen Angel (good idea) would look cool like dat but i cant model

Names
Arch Angel:
Tiric
Fallen Angel:
Khadar

Orders
Shadows of Ryth (Dark Legends)
Light of the Grandstar (Holy Legends)

so right now my story maker is pretty much set on †-Revellion-†

Status
Not open for further replies.