• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Model Request/Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
New Model Request/Challenge: More Angel Models

Well, i need an "Dark Angel" type of model of current for my map, and the closest is the Avenger (useful but, it looks more like a suit than the angel itself) There -are- An arch angel, and an...female? archangel model too, but neaither suits for this, I do like the white angel too that was made, and i´d love an dark version of it if that person would make that someday, but i do doubt it so. here i am! The colors missing: Gold, Black/Dark, Ice, And flame.

These are my suggestions for coloring, Be it one, or two or more. Each of these are useful to me one way or another. Even if you do not do any of these, i appriciate you reading my post and thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.